Part 55. DNR

"There's a bunker, it- Jaha was right." Clarke said as she ran down the stairs after speaking with Kane on the radio.

We all looked at each other, there was hope once more.

"Then we have to go to Polis, figure everything out." I said to everyone, it's been a few hours so now I'd regained my strength.

—————————————

The rover stopped and Roan jumped out extending a hand for me, I took it and stepped down as well. "Clarke can i talk to you for a second." Abby quickly said as Clarke jumped to follow us. Clarke looked at me quick, "I'll catch up." Roan and I nodded leaving her behind with her mother.

We kept walking each with a sack full of supplies. "What do you think they have to talk about?" I asked Roan. "Eh, it's her mother, probably saying their goodbyes." Roan answered.
"There's a bunker, we all have ensured safety, it's something else." I continue. "Stop being nosy and let's go, don't want any other clans finding out about the bunker." Roan told me.
I rolled my eyes and kept walking, Kane appeared out of the trees.

"Gentlemen. Bela." Kane spoke as he eyes all of us. I looked at Roan, what's Kane doing here?

"It's good to se you." Kane said as he walked up to us, Miller, Jackson, and another guard walked up to Kane but Roan and I stayed a few feet behind.

"Where are the guards." Roan asked, noticing the people missing. "Our people aren't back from Arkadia yet." Kane explained to us. "I don't like this." I told Roan, something is definitely up. "Me either." He responded.

"Kane don't!" Clarke yelled from behind us, her mom was already pulling her back. "Bela! Roan!"

I unsheathed my sword and prepared to fight. Trikru warriors came out of the trees, the didn't seem to happy.

"Trikru." Roan was obviously pissed as he pointed his sword forward, "What is this?"

Roan put his arm in front of me preparing to fight the men approaching us but before they could even touch us, arrows hit them and they fell dead to the ground. Azgeda arrows. Dozens of Azgeda warriors appeared from the trees yelling and grabbing everyone and pinning them to the ground, one of them came up to me and took my wrist but roan stopped him, "Not her."

I looked at roan both confused and worried.
"What the hell is this?" "I wish I knew." He said as he turned me around to see Echo standing on a rock.
"Welcome back to Polis my king."

—————————————

We entered Polis and were now in the throne room with f the tower, "Ok, sos klir (okay, we're safe)" roan said as we walked in.
"Explain." Roan said as he rested his hands on the table.

Echo sent the men away to keep my friends locked up.

"Bing ai wanheda (bring me wanheda." Roan said before they left. Echo looked at him in shock, "He said explain." I told her.

"Skaikru allied with Trikru to take the temple they gave up the tower to do it. Strategically that made no sense." Echo began " So I put our people at the temple doors, good thing I did."

"You did well echo. Move our army to the temple doors, no one gets in or out." Roan ordered. I wanted to protest but right now I had to focus on Clarke they just brought her in and I quickly walked across the table to her and undid her gag.

"Ban ou.(leave.)" roan ordered echo. She seemed hesitant but she did. Now it was just Clarke, roan and I.

"How long have you known?" Roan asked gruffly.