Part 74. Sanctum

125 YEARS LATER
"It is in my dreams, I hope we do better there. I hope your lives there, will be as happy as mine has been. Be the good guys. May we meet again." We all looked at the beautiful planet infront of us but still held the tears in our eyes as Monty spoke his last words to us.

"May we meet again."

Nobody really said anything for a while, we didn't know what to say, first thing we found out was that it hadn't been 10 years, but instead 125, then we found out that Monty and Harper had a beautiful son, Jordan Jasper Green. That's where the worst part came in, they didn't go to sleep, meaning that 2 of our best friends, 2 people who never lost their humanity were now gone for good.

"I know this is a lot to take in. We'll take an hour and meet in the mess.We need to game this out." Bellamy said as he walked up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Guys we survived. Monty made sure of it." Clarke spoke from behind.

"Now we get our humanity back." Abby said hopefully.

"Some of us never lost it." Raven said before storming off.

————————————-

Bellamy and I decided to take our hour alone, everyone else left but we sat in front of the large window.

"I don't understand how you didn't like such an amazing view in the sky." I said as I buried my head into his chest.

"Well the view was amazing, not that I could enjoy it as much when I was busy babysitting 24/7." He said as he wrapped both his arms around me. He never really liked to speak about his time on the ark, but sometimes he would, about the good stuff anyway.

"125, and both Monty and Harper lived part of it alone." I pointed out sadly.

"They had each other. A lifetime alone with the person you love and the child you created, sounds pretty good to me." He decided.

"You want kids?" I asked curiously, the last time we talked about children, it was Roan who brought it up, we were fighting at the time so it was sort of awkward and we never exactly got the answer. Me personally, I think I have enough with Nadia.

"I think I always thought I'd have enough with raising Octavia but with you, maybe I'd think about it." He smiled as he looked down at me.

I just smiled as I continued looking into space, the colorful planet in-front of us. All I want to do is be there already, explore all the amazing things down there. Then I remembered Nadia, after so much that was happening, she just crossed my mind and I feel horrible about it.

"Before I went to sleep, Nadia wasn't exactly ok, and you implied that you knew what happened. What happened to her Bell?" I asked curiously as I removed my body from his chest and sat up infront of him.

The smile and comfort on his face faded as his eyes became sad. He took both my hands in his own and just stared at our fingers intertwined, "There's a few things you don't know Bel."

"Like?"

He took a deep breath before looking me in the eyes, he seemed to be searching for something in them, like an escape, this couldn't be good, "Ethan, he's um," he seemed to struggle to find the words as he looked at me.

"Ethans dead. He took a bullet for Nadia and she blames herself for it."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that a child had been killed, the child Octavia and I were to protect. All because we were too stubborn not to fight a war and now my daughters entered the horrifying world of survivors guilt.