Part 30. Ye Who Enter

I was taken to a nice bedroom. Similar to the one I slept in when I was a child.

It's been 3 days since I've seen or heard anything from lexa or anyone. All I got was food and water once in a while.

As the door opened Lexa walked in. I watched as she walked in and took a seat in the bed. It was late and dark outside so I was already undressing and preparing for bed.

I didn't say anything as u sat on the opposite side of the bed and faced my back towards Lexa.

"Im sorry I betrayed you." Lexa spoke without turning around.

I kept undoing my braids and said nothing.

"I was trying to save my people, and it worked." She kept going.

"I thought Lincoln and I were your people too." I finally said.

"You are." I felt Lexa turn around, "that's why your here."

I stood up and walked towards the wardrobe to find some clothing, "Is that why Lincoln has a kill order on him."

"I understand your anger, my people already see me weak for letting you roam free, aside from Clark being Wanheda, my guards are barely keeping me alive." Lexa explained.

I walked back to the bed and sat next to her. "I know, I just wish things were different."

"So do I." Lexa said as she held my hand.

"After so many years, I come back and you've changed so much, you're so... serious." I remarked.

"Not so much when I'm around you." She laughed a little. "I've grown, but I still need my big sisters advice."

"What is it?" I asked her as I undid the bed.

"I want to know what you think about making Skaikru the 13th clan." She asked.

I stopped and looked at her. It was a risk, but I knew she'd be willing to take it. "I think that if the clans believe you command 'Wanheda' and her people, you won't be under so much risk anymore, and neither will they."

"I understand that." She replied.

"But it's a matter you'd have to run by Clarke first, she's stubborn, she won't be forced into anything unless she agrees." I pointed out.

"I know, that's why she makes a good leader." Lexa said.

"Why are you running this by me, your the commander?" I asked her.

"Like I said, your my elder sister, your opinion has always mattered to me, I look up to you." Lexa smiled.

I jumped into my bed and under the covers, pulling Lexa down with me, "Now, care to explain to me why so much interest in Clarke?" I teased her.

"She's Wanheda, that's all." Lexa said with a smile on her face that she couldn't fight.

I rolled onto the other side of the bed so I could look at her face.

"And Bellamy huh, sky boy meets grounder girl how's that going?" Lexa teased back.

"We're fine, at least he was until Roan stabbed his leg and kidnapped me." I smiled.

"Sorry about that." Lexa apologized as she moved a price of my hair from my face.

"Im glad you've found peace." Lexa said genuinely.

"Not so much, from what you've said war is on the way, can't find peace while I'm training to fight for the people I must protect." I responded.

We were silent for a moment.