Part 14.Regret

It's been two days since the massacre in my village. I didn't know where to go, so I decided to take Clarke's offer of staying with Skaikru. Clarke, Bellamy, and I, sat outside with a map that Clarke had obtained about Mount weather.
"Here, are the tunnels, we can get into Mount wether using those" Clarke explains as she points to the only open spaces on the map.

"Yea, right after we get mauled alive by reapers" Bellamy adds sarcastically.

"I can get you through, I've heard a lot of the tunnels and it seems to have many weak spots" I affirm. I agree to help as much as I can, I need to earn their trust. It's the only way I'll survive without Lincoln.

It seems that Clarke is about to say something until she spots something behind me. Bellamy and I turn around to see Finn walking up to us.

"Looks like prisoner watch is over" I say as I let out a deep breath. So do Bellamy and Clarke. Bellamy turns back to us, "how's Finn doing anyway?" He asks Clarke. "I don't know, I haven't talked to him ever since the village situation, I don't know what to say" Clarke answers. There's a long pause in the conversation so I decide to speak up.

"Well Clarke, a village massacre isn't taken very lightly where I'm from." I stand up out of my chair and set down the drink I had been offered. "Your little murderer boyfriend will be dead in a matter of days" Clarke looks at me and I can tell how hard she's trying to hide the fear that was caused by my words. "Jus drein jus daun"

  I walk away and start making my way to my tent. I sit on on my bed, staring at the wall. This is the first time I have ever felt truly alone.
No mater what happened, I had Lincoln, now he's gone. Im on foreign Kru's land and know barely anything about them. Anya was right. I am a traitor to my own people. I could have grabbed Finn and stopped him before any others die, but there I stood in shock. Watching innocent people, children's, mothers, families massacred by those who I vowed to help. I can feel a single, warm tear fall down my left cheek.  I can feel more tears well up in my eyes but I hold them back.

"You ok?" My thoughts are interrupted by Bellamys voice. I immediately wipe my tear and turn around to see him leaning against a tree right outside my tent. "What are you doing here Bellamy, shouldn't you be out, figuring out how to kill my people?" I say to him with out moving a single soul.

"Well, last time I checked..."  he stops and comes into my tent then takes a seat next to me. "You were the one giving us all the weak spots" he says with that that stupid slug smile he always does when he thinks he's proving a point.

"Yea don't remind me, I'm already starting to regret it" I say as I start to take off my shoes and prepare for bed.

"Well I'm not" he lays on the bed over the sheets and gets all comfortable as if it was his own. He looks at me with his arms behind his head as he lays back "I'm glad your here grounder princess" he winks at me and stays in his position.

I roll my eyes and go under the sheets of the bed. I can barely get them up because of Bellamys weight but I finally do. While Bellamy was comfortably enjoying the warmth of my bed while over the sheets, I was struggling under them until I found the right position. Him and I lay there in what felt like, peace. I was comfortable around him, I felt safe.

Bellamy rolls to his side to face me and I do the same. Somehow I could still see the shine of brown in his eyes even in the dim light that came from the candle I lit in my tent.

"Do you mind?" I ask Bellamy with a small smile across my face implying that he leaves.

"Actually," he gets out of bed and I assume that he's leaving but he goes under the sheets with me and gets comfortable again. "I do mind" he completes his previous sentence. 

I let out an annoyed sigh and turn around so that I am no longer facing him. "Goodnight Bellamy" I mumble.

After what I assume would be like five minutes I feel Bellamy sit up slowly. I assume he believes I'm asleep because of how careful he is. I keep my eyes closed in attempts of falling asleep, finally I'll be able too now that he'll be gone. But to my surprise, Bellamy doesn't leave. I feel his body hovering over mine. I feel him getting closer, and closer, and close, and then I feel his lips against my forehead. He gives me a soft gentle kiss, and then proceeds to pull away, just a few inches. "Night princess" he whispers, I guess, trying not to 'wake me'. I can feel him move away and settle back into his original spot in the bed. I can't help but smile, all the bad things I had been thinking about, were finally gone.

Im back y'all!