Part 76. Red sun rising

Ok first off, you guys have no idea how embarrassing it is to post this late like wtf, I have no possible excuse, but I'm back now, and every one goes sort of crazy, specially Bellamy to bela :/ ok now let's get to the chapter

After reading over the book, obviously Murphy began a short argument, but soon we decided that chaining ourselves up would be the best thing to do.

Bellamy and I had gone to lock everyone up before joining our designated spot with Clarke and Murphy, "You think this is a good idea?" Bellamy asked me.

"Nope. But it's the only one we've got." I answered as we reached the door, I opened it and stood aside for bell to walk in, "Lady's first."

He rolled his eyes at me as he stepped in, I followed after him and locked the door quickly while Bellamy explained where everyone ended up.

"...no ones armed, now it's our turn." Murphy seems to hesitate before giving Bellamy his gun but eventually he did.

I could feel the tension between Murphy and Clarke as he stared her down, "What'd we miss?"

Neither of the 2 answered me, "Ok then, consider this time to workout your differences." Bellamy decided as he set the guns far away from all of us and picked up the keys, "Alright, let's do this."

Murphy just looked at Bell like a little kid refusing to do anything, "Now Murphy." Bellamy ordered.

Murphy walked over to Bell and put his wrist in the chain. Bell liked him up and then walked over to me and did the same, I am officially locked up again.

"Why do you get to keep everyone's keys?" Murphy asked challengingly to Bellamy.

"Relax, Clarke will have mine." Bell answered as he threw a key to Clarke. She caught it and put it in her pocket, "Satisfied."

Murphy just looked down with a sarcastic smile, "I guess so. Just hope the people who live here don't come home after they kill everybody on the mothership"

Clarke and I both looked up at Murphy, the same look I'd give Nadia whenever she stepped out of line. Only thinking that I wasn't going to have her made me a thousand times more anxious.

Clarke took a deep breath but didn't say anything, so I will.

"Listen Murphy, I know you're pissed about-" I paused to think about the motive of his anger but then realized there's not just one thing, "Everything, but how about you just cut the bull shit for just 2 days yeah? When we're not intoxicated with toxin in the air who makes us want to kill each other"

Murphy lifted his hands in defense and just slumped down on the browned and crossed his leg.

This is going to be a long day.

———————————-

We'd been silent for about an hour, no one said anything really, just Bellamy would randomly jump in and try to start a conversation but would eventually end up at Murphy making some snappy comment and making everything awkward again.

"God I hate being tied up." Murphy said as he kept gently banging his head against the wall, "Yet somehow when I'm with you I always end up here don't I?" He said as he looked directly at Clarke.

"I mean first you hanged me." Murphy began, he was clearly about to start ranting on and on and on about how Clarke hurt him, which I don't blame him for, just nows not the time.

"I mean in all fairness, I did that" Bellamy said innocently as he lifted his hand in the air.

"Yeah, after she forced your hand." Murphy corrected.