Chapter 3

The girls squealed as my butler, Ichirou, pulled up to the front of the house with the family limo. It wasn't used often and hadn't been used since my mother passed away, there wasn't a need since there weren't anymore hero parties she had to attend anymore.

Everyone got in and Ichirou pulled away from the house and began the drive to Kiyashi Ward. Mina was excited as she grabbed the Aux cord and began to blast music.

"I didn't know you lived in such a big house Nakano." I smiled at Deku as him and Suto held hands.

"My father owns a restaurant, it brings in amazing income so we can afford the house. It has everything a pro hero would need and more. It's not exactly where I want to live but it's all I've ever known." I smiled slightly to show that it wasn't a depressing manner as everyone's faced dropped.

"How has everyone been since I've last seen you all how were your internships? I see that Izuku and Suto have gotten together, I'm happy for you two." Deku burst into a blush as everyone laughed.

Ichirou turned around slightly in his seat looking directly at me.

"Miss, we'll be at Kiyashi Ward's shopping mall in 5 or so minutes." I nod satisfied at the timing as everyone went around sharing aspects of their life since USJ.

The minutes went by quickly before we arrived at the mall. Everyone got out and said my goodbyes to Ichirou and explained I would message him when we'd be done so he could go back to the estate.

"There's Todoroki!" Everyone looked to where Mina was pointing before making our way over.

Todoroki wore a white v-neck under a blue unbuttoned shirt rolled up to his elbows with black jeans. He greeted everyone with a simple hello before greeting me with a hug.

I tensed up at the sudden contact and my face began to warm up as the fuel haired boy lightly placed his hands on my lower back.

Todoroki was the only one to really visit me often, the others tried to avoid seeing my comatose form to save their feelings. Even after my coma he visited me every few days to keep me caught up.

And I guess that does things to a girl.

"Hello, Nakano." I smiled at him as he linked our pinkies together.

My face became flushed as my heart clambered against my ribs in a romantic frenzy.

"Hello, Shoto." We lingered in the back of the group as Kirishima explained that we should agree on a meet up time and place so after we're done getting everything we want to do we could meet up.

Todoroki offered to go with me since there wasn't anything he really need from the shopping mall. We continued to link pinkies before switching over to holding hands.

My heart continued to attack my ribs as my oxytocin and vasopressin reached new highs.

"Shoto, do you still think of me as an enemy?" He looked down at me shaking his head.

"No, I think if you as a very good friend of mine." I smiled and began to swing our connected hands.

I stopped walking behind him after a minute of a thoughtless zone out as Todoroki looked around a clothing rack for something.

"Shoto, we've known each other for a while now, haven't we?" The duel haired male nodded as he stared at me with concern and confusion.

"About 2 and a half months now, why?" His brows creased as I took my hand out of his hold and rubbed my now sweating palms on my shorts

"Would it be stupid to say I've fallen for you?"