Chapter 30

Shoto and I returned to the group but Shoto held onto my hand. The rules were set up for the contest before we all set off.

   Kirishima's room was first and was based around 'manly ness' as he put it. He had a punching bag and curtains with flames, he even had a clock that was flexing. His walls were covered with posters of a variety and he had a banner hanging above his window with 'certain victory' printed across it. Mina and Hagakure didn't really like to but Uraraka and I were completely with the style. I even got to roundhouse kick the punching bag.

   Shoji was next and it was pretty much empty, he didn't even keep the things supplied for us. It was clear he has a minimalist living style.

   We moved onto the fifth floor and started with Sero. His room was very much based around his Hispanic roots. He had patterns everywhere and a couple plants, it was very exotic and Sero seemed proud of himself.

   Shoto was next and I wasn't too surprised by the way his room was decorated. He was very much traditional Japanese in his design. Everyone was shocked since his room was completely remodeled. When Denki and Mineta voiced what everyone had been thinking, Shoto just said classic 'hard work'.

   Sato's room was the last of the boys and it smelt like a bakery and had ingredient everywhere, he even shared the chiffon cake he made. Beside the great cake his room was pretty basic.

   We made out way backdown to the second floor and stared with Jiro's room. It was very much punk rock with the red and black theme and instrument everywhere. Her room looked like a recording studio and looked really cool, but I understood why she was embaressed.

   Hagakure's room was, well, childish and pink. I really hated how it looked so I kept my mouth shut and lingered outside.

   Mina's room was a darker and a more manageable pink and girly. She and black and hot pink animal patterns everywhere and made sense with her style.

   Uraraka's room was basic but I did find myself staring at the Star map she had hung up. It made sense with her quirk zero-gravity for her to take at least a little interest in space.

   We skipped out on Tsuyu's room since she wasn't feeling well and moved onto my room. I welcomed everyone in and stood to the side. It wasn't anything special but the girls still found it cute, they especially teased me about Milo my stuffed sloth that I had since childhood.

   "That's so cool!" I turned to Uraraka as she leaned closer to the pictures on my bookshelf.

   "You got to meet the pro hero Pendragon, by the costume she's wearing it was taken the same year she passed away. You're so lucky!" I nodded and stared at the photo.

     "Yeah, I was lucky to have her as my mother." Everyone looked up at me with wide eyes.

    "Wait, Pendragon had a kid?"

   "Yeah, she was pretty content keeping me and my dad out of the press. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone growing up about how cool my superhero mom was."

   "Sorry to change the subject so suddenly and drastically, but you play violin?" I nodded at Jiro as she examined the instrument.

   "It helped me keep my quirk under wraps when I was younger, the calmer I was the easier my quirk was to control and I've never been able to drop the violin completely since then." We moved on from my room quickly after that and went onto the next room.

   We moved onto Cathleens room which was filled with books of all sorts and books on cats which probably corresponded with her quirk. She had a couple posters with heroes on them and I was surprised to see dragon figurines which I could help but tease her about.

   Suto's room was dark and she had posters of horror movies covering her walls. She had horror books among books of forensic filing, mechanics, and murder. She had a tank with her Venezuelan Suntiger which she talked my ear off about more than once.

   After Suto's pet scared mostly everyone we moved onto Yaoyorozu's room. It was cramped and it was clear she was too rich for her own good. It kind of pissed me off how rich she was and how clear she made it.

   We clustered into the common area and casted in our votes only for Sato to claim the win thanks to his cake.