Chapter 41

I flew to the city area knowing I'm comfortable and that most people levitate to a city setting. I found a pair of two boys who clearly had mutant quirks. Their targets were clustered on their arms and they didn't look like they weren't playing attention to their surroundings.

I flew out and tackled one of the boys and held his arms above his head. I used one of my balls and hit each one of his targets. The other boy went to threw his ball at me but I sprouted a tail at last moment and directed his balls back at him. It was a lucky shot but one of his balls hit the target on his leg.

I jumped off his pal and landed on all fours with a smirk. The boys who was still left growled at me and it let me know he had an animal based quirk. His growl was deep and sounded like a wolf and he looked like he expected me to be scared.

I stood up slowly and let my wings spread slightly to make myself appear bigger and swayed my tail side to side. I smirked showing off my sharp K-9's and let out my inner dragon and let out my most demonic growl. I rushed forwards well he was tensed up and unmoving. I grabbed his neck in my hand and forced him to lean his head back exposing his neck to me.

"Never challenge a dragon to a growl, we're known for having the more frightening one." I hit his targets and walked off letting him drop to his knees.

"You could have at least put of a fight you know." My targets blinked blue and beeped at me.

"Student's who have passed the exam should congregate in the Anteroom, chop-chop."

I guess I passed the first round, but what a pathetic win. I wish there was more of a fight compared to those wolves with their tails between their legs. Thought that one boy did have the guts to growl to try and intimidate me. I kind of wonder what his quirk was.

I made my way inside the room with the giant sign reading 'Anteroom' pointing to it. There were a couple people inside but no one I know, yet. I migrated to a corner of the room and decided to rest my eyes for a while.

I sat against a wall and closed my eyes but stayed on high alert. Every time the door opened I glanced to see if it was any one from UA. I eventually gave up looking and just relayed on my sense of smell to tell me if I knew the person or not.

Eventually a strongly familiar smell of amber, sandalwood, and must among other scents hit my nose. Shumukh perfume, only one person I know wears that, Shoto Todoroki. I stood up and made my way to the doors.

"Hey Sho." I smiled widely as he approached me.

"I thought you were with the others?"

"I was but that Shindo guy from Ketsubutsu used his quirk to separate the class so I went off and got my points in." Shoto and I took a seat at the back of the class and I told him about the two boys in the alleyway.

"If it scared him that much then I'll need to hear it sometime." I laughed nodding and kicked my legs around.

"Are you that short your feet don't touch the ground?" I glared at Shoto but he didn't seem to purposely tease me.

"I'm only 5ft, chairs are built for taller people."