Chapter 12

Everyone had their separate tasks involving their quirk well I worked on getting my body mass where it needs to be. I did some basic workouts such as weights, sit ups, push ups, chin ups, squats, and ran a couple laps.

Class 1-B joined us soon enough and got to work. Aizawa came over to me and began going over my training plan again.

"For the rest of today we'll work on combat without your quirk. Tomorrow we'll get to working you back into your quirk." I nodded and got into position.

Aizawa made the first move and went for a knock out. I dodged quickly and swung to kick his side. He blocked by grabbing my ankle and pushing it away.

I quickly threw a punch but it failed to land. I ducked as Aizawa swung at my gut knowing it was a risky move to duck instead of side stepping. I kicked his feet out from under him but miss swung and only got one foot out from under him.

Using my quick thinking I grabbed behind his knee and pulled watching him fall onto his back. He planted his hands behind his head and flipped himself back up.

"Damn it." I held back from using my quirk since I always trained using combat and my quirk together.

Aizawa and I both went to kick having our shins meet in a sharp pain. I swung at his head as he ducked and moved behind me to get my blind spot.

He slammed his elbow into my back causing me to stumble. I planted my feet and caught Aizawa's wrist as he went for another knockout.

I elbowed his side before slamming my foot on his and took his knees out. As he fell to his knees I quickly wrapped my legs by his elbows and tightly crossed my legs behind his back and put him in a chokehold.

Aizawa struggled for a moment and went to use his scarf. When he noticed nothing happening he looked around and noticed it tucked into my uniform.

"How, when did you-?"

"When I took out your knees about 5 minutes ago. You were so focused on making sure the fight was fair you didn't notice your most useful tool was missing. You of all people should know not to underestimate your opponent." I let Aizawa go and pulled his scarf from my uniform and handing it back to him.

"How long have you been training in combat?" I sighed and looked at Aizawa.

"I've been training since I was 5, just the basics till I got my quirk. Then it was quirk combat on top of advanced combat." I grabbed my water bottle and began chugging it.

"Who taught you?"

"My mother until she died, then my dad took over." I wiped my brow and turned back to Aizawa.

"Another round?" He nodded and we both get in position and went back and forth between who started.

Now that Aizawa knew that I went for his scarf and that I could fight for myself he utilized his scarf more. It made it harder for me to win but I got a couple good wins in.