Chapter 27

"Given everything that has happened I'm glad we were able to bring class 1-A back together." Everyone spoke of how it they were either shocked their parents let them move onto campus or how they were surprised the teachers still had their jobs.

Aizawa even expressed his shock.

"I was surprised as well, but circumstances have changed. Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments work shortly."

"First however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were suppose to get during the training camp."

"I forgot about that. If I don't get my provisional license Principal Nezu said they'd have to drop me from 1-A down to 1-B and let someone take my spot since I practically got a freeby to pass the first term because of my coma."

"This is important, listen well. Kirishima, Yaorozou, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, and Dakugosuto, you guys are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo and Tohru that night."

"Based on your reactions I assume the rest of you are at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this, if it weren't for All Might's retirement from the hero scene I would expel everyone here except Bakugo, Tohru, Jiro, and Hagakure."

"The six of you who went of course, but also the remaining 13 who didn't stop them and betrayed their trust. Even if it was to keep your friend from getting in trouble. In order to regain out confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students. That's all, now look alive and enjoy your new home." Aizawa turned around and approached the dorms as everyone felt like little kid being lectured about bad behavior--which they pretty much were, just a little older.

I turned around as Bakugo pulled Denki behind the hedges and made him short-circuit. I watched everyone laugh and let Cathleen grip onto my arms well she laughed. I couldn't find it in me to laugh, I just don't feel happy. I gently removed the neko girl from my arm and went into the dorm.

"Each student dormitory holds one class, girls are on the right and boys are on the left. The entire first level is a common area, that's where you'll find your kitchen, bathes and laundry room." I looked around slightly and started to feel awkward.

It was about now that I wished the girl uniform skirts came with pockets. Of course eventually Mineta mentioned in his normal perverted way about the bathes being in the common area. Which let to Aizawa saying that they're split by gender and he will behave.

"Living courters start on the next floor, four boys and four girls on each level. Everyone gets their own rooms, you should be comfortable. You got your own AC's, toilets, fridges, and closets." I glanced inside the room from the doorway and began beating myself up about buying that mini-fridge.

Aizawa showed us our assigned dorms and sent us off to use the rest of the day to unpack and settle in. I looked over the dorm placement and found myself on the 5th floor in the 3rd dorm room on the right of Asui's room and across from Todoroki.