Chapter 46

As Inasa fell Gang Orca grabbed Shoto and paralyzed him. I rushed to catch Inasa and just barely caught him. I stood in front of Inasa as the Orca hero approached me. He sent a sound wave towards me but if I learned one thing from my fathers quirk is that I soundwaves just sound like a frequency to me and they don't effect me.

"Nice try, but it's not going to work!" I stumbled a little as I was pushed forwards by Inasa's quirk as it clashed with Shoto's flames and the two created a fire tornado around Gang Orca.

When the terrorist actor went to stop Shoto he was able to create an ice wall well his flames were still in use. I smiled at his achievement and added my own flames to the mix. Our attack ended as Gang Orca used a sound wave to disburse the fire tornado.

Midoriya jumped in and used his new kick attack as the horn went off. I dropped to the ground confused as I heavily panted.

"Um, yeah, so at this time all of the HUC members who were rescued from the disaster zone. It may seem anti-climatic but with this, the provisional license exam has officially been completed. After we tally the scores we will announce the scores here in the arena. Anyone injured should go to the infirmary, the rest of you are allowed to change close and rest where ever you'd like."

I stood up and slowly made my way to Shoto and checked on him before helping him up and left to change. I joined the crowed in front of a screen as I drank my water next to Shoto. I could feel a fever come on but it wasn't anything too extreme.

Okay, everyone thanks for your hard work in todays exam. Now before I announce the results I should probably explain the way we evaluated you. Between HUC and Heroes Public commotion we a two code numeric system to help determine your final score. So in other words we were evaluation you on how many few mistakes you made in the crisis situation. Anyways, the names of those who passed are up here in alphabetical order. Keep my words in mind as you search for your name."

My eyes rushed over the screen looking for my name 'Nakano Tohru'. My eyes widened as I saw my name in white kanji.

I get to stay in class 1-A.

I did it mom, I got my lisance and I'm one step closer to being a hero like you. I'm one step closer to being the next Pendragon.