Chapter 11

I woke up at 5 despite not needing to wake up till 5:30 and began my morning routine. I grabbed my travel mug that I washed last night off the counter and filled it with water to heat it up to a boil.

I dropped in the instant coffee along with sugar and the dehydrated milk before drinking it. It tasted pretty good despite the sad way it was made.

I got dressed into a pair of spandex shorts and a sports bra under my gym uniform and put my hair up. It was a quick routine but gave me time to read and drink my coffee for half an hour.

At 5:30 the door whipped open and Mandalay walked in and woke everyone up. They rushed to get dressed as I washed my mug out and made my way to the field.

"Good morning class, today we begin the training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you will earn your provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness, proceed carefully. Look alive Tohru." Aizawa threw a ball to me and I caught it loosely in my hands.

"Try throwing that for me." I looked up from the ball knowing full well that my throw would be weaker do to the scar on my pitching arm.

"Like in the fitness test?"

"That's, right. When you started the school year your record was 725.3 meters, lets see if you've improved." I nodded and made my way apart from the group.

"I get it, you're checking our progress." I began to stretch my shoulder as I got ready to pitch.

At the beginning of the year I relayed on my flame power, so if I could conjure up a big enough flame, I'd be fine.

I rounded my arm and got into position focused purely on the ball. My arm began to heat up as I threw the ball with everything I had plus fire power.

"That was 730.5 meters." I stood up straight impressed by my score being higher despite my injury.

"You've only had one semester at UA, and due to your various experiences all of you have diffidently improved. But most of those improvements are limited to mental prowess and technical skill. With a slight increase in stamina along the way."

"As you can see your quirks themselves have not improved much on a fundamental level. That's why we're going to focus on improving your power." Aizawa began to smirk and you could feel the nervousness flow off us since we know nothing good comes out of Aizawa smirking.

"This will be so hard you'll feel like you're dying. Lets hope you all survive."