Chapter 9

When the bus stopped at the camp I unload my stuff off the bus and placed my luggage into the gender separated rooms. I stood beside Kota, who warmed up to me, and shared a box of pocky.

It took a lot longer than estimated for the class to make it through the forest, though I doubt the Pussycats would make it easy.

"The litters almost here." I looked towards the forest and Kota stole the last pocky.

"That took a lot longer than expected." The class dragged themselves out of the forest all looking like complete messes.

Kirishima complained about being hungry and I grabbed the extra box of pocky from my pocket and offered them to him. Kiri thanked me like I was a goddess as I chuckled.

"I thought it was going to take you guys even longer." I turned to Pixie Bob with a glare as she laughed.

"The four of you seem like you've had quite a bit of experience. I call dibs on these Kittens, I'll groom them myself!" Pixxie Bob jumped forwards and I quickly sprouted a long tail from the exposed skin on my lower back.

Pixxie Bob ran into my tail causing her to stop and I retracted the horned and scaled tail.

"I don't recommend jumping at Bakugo, he'll blow up, plus I'm sure they're tired and hungry and wouldn't appreciate being jumped at." I stood up from my crouched position in front of Kirishima and pulled my plaid down to cover my back.

"Mandalay, has she always been like this?"

"It's gotten worse lately, she's at the age to take a mate." I quirked my brow not expecting the Pussycats to have such feline mannerisms.

I began to wonder if Cathleen would get to that age and if she would act like this to, I shived at the thought.

"Speaking of peoples ages-" Midoriya was cut off by Pixxie Bob shoving her pawed glove into his face and warned him to pick his next words carefully.

"I've just been wondering since we got here earlier, who is that kid, what's he doing here?" I turned and looked at Kota as he stood separated from everyone else.

"Oh, this little guy? He's actually my cousins son, he just lives with us now. Don't be shy Kota, say hi to everyone. You'll be around them a lot for the next week." Midoriya approached Kota first and introduced himself before Kota punched him in his lower region.

I cringed thinking of how much that must have hurt as Kota walked away with his head down. Something Midoriya said must have triggered something, probably the mention of the hero course.

Iida went on about a how a punch to the scrotum is unforgiveable and Kota turned around.

"The last thing I want is to hang around some wannabe heroes."

"That brats got spunk." Bakugo smiled slightly at Kota and his matching mannerisms.

"He's like a mini version of you."

"What are you talking about!? You need to shut your mouth before I blast you all the way to hell!" I chuckled as Bakugo threatened Todoroki and the duel haired by dusted it off.

"Yeah, sure."

"That's enough playing around. Get your stuff off the bus, once your bags are in your rooms we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that you can bathe and sleep. Tomorrow your training starts in the earnest, you better get a move on." I followed the Pussycats inside and helped get the food out for everyone.

"Go eat, Pixxie Bob and I got the rest under control." I nodded and ran off to sit between Todoroki and Tokoyami.

I eat at a slow pace in comparison to Denki and Kirishima. Once and a while I would try something and offer it to Todoroki to try.

"Wait you got beef over there!"

"Yeah, jeez, it's like you guys haven't eaten in weeks. Anyway this is the only time we'll be making food like this for you. So make sure you kids enjoy it." I smiled to myself about getting to cook again.