Chapter 38

"Eraser, I know that scowl anywhere!" I watched as Aizawa jumped slightly when his name was called out.

"I saw you on tv at the sports festival but it's been so long since I've seen you this close in person!" The oddly dressed woman with green hair walked up to Aizawa and bluntly asked him to get married.

She began to laugh when Aizawa dully said no and it only made me more concerned for the sanity of heroes. Of course Midoriya recognized her as the smile hero: Joke and began to fanboy like normal.

"Think about it, if you married me your life would be filled with constant laughter!"

"That sounds like an actual nightmare."

"Does that mean I should start calling you mom?" Suto smirked knowing full well she was getting on her dads nerves.

"Don't you dare, Dakugosuto Aizawa." Joke and Suto laughed together before Joke went on to tell everyone her and Aizawas 'love story'.

"So Joke, if you're here then that must mean."

"That's right, over here everyone! This is UA!" A large class walked over to us in grey golf shirts and black pants or skirts.

"Second years from Ketsubutsu Acadamy, this is class 2, they're my students." A male who looked a lot like Midoriya but taller with black hair and without the freckles grabbed Midoriya's hands and introduced himself.

"I'm Shindo, seems like UA's had a rough year, must have ben tough for you." He jumped over and grabbed Denki's hands and on instinct and put my hands behind my back so he couldn't grab them.

Shoto must hand noticed because he stepped behind me and held my hands and played with my fingers.

"But even so you're all aiming to become pro heroes despite those hardships. It's wonderful, hearts full of fortitude I believe that's what every hero needs to have."

"This guy is too nice."

"And Bakugo, it must have been hard for you with that whole kidnapping thing. You have an especially strong will, today I'm gonna do my best to learn from you." I waited for Bakugo to blow in up but instead Bakugo just insulted him and slapped his hand away.

"And Tohru, it must have been the hardest for you. You died and were in a coma before being kidnapped!" My eyes widened and I felt my heart stop.

I knew about both events but no one brings up my death, and I guess that made me panic.

"Hey Kid, I don't care if you talk about my students having a hard year, but don't bring that kind of stuff up with her. Tohru's had a shit year and if you keep going on about that you're going to have a shit few moments with my fist." I turned to Aizawa shocked and the class crowded around me pushing Shindo away from me and blocking my view of him.

"Everyone get your costumes and go to orientation, girls make sure Tohru gets there okay." Suto and Cathleen lightly grabbed me nd let me away with the rest of the girls to get changed into our costumes.