Chapter 36

The morning was pretty normal and didn't stray from my normal routine. I got dressed into my hero costume and continued my ultimate move in gym Gamma like everyone else. I was able two put the two desired moves together successfully and I just needed approval for the name I chose.

Midnight wanted to see my ultimate move before I went naming it. My joints popped and I sprouted two large wings spanning about 11 feet, my tail spanned 6 feet, my nails mutated into sharp claws and the scales under my eyes began to glow. My body become engulfed in blue flames and a large dragon of flames grew behind me.

"I put together a move called dragons ashes that enhances my speed, strength, and senses and mashed it with my dragon attributes to further enhance them. I think I want to call it Blue Tatsu, to honor my mother."

"It is easy to call out, and it has a nice meaning behind it. I approve!" I nodded and extinguished the flames.

"WATCH OUT!" I turned around to see a large piece of cement flying towards All Might.

Midoriya took quick action and jumped using his quirk and broke the debris with a powerful kick.

Without thinking I ran towards All Might calling out to his with that childish nickname after he was done talking to Midoriya.

"Uncle Mighty." I stopped in front of him and began asking his if he was alright not even processing what I called him.

"You shouldn't be here, it's too dangerous for you right now." His smile widened by the slightest as he laughed at me.

"You called me Uncle Mighty, I knew you'd give in eventually."

"Now is not the time to tease All Might." He ruffled my hair as I crossed my arms over my chest.

I spent the rest of training working on ultimate moves that I could use well in my Ultimate form. I ended up learning that I could mutant my hands into full blow dragon claws, I would probably use that as a capture move called 'Blue Tatsu: Claw Prison'.

My wings are also a useful tool and I would probably make them part of my costume since it takes nothing out of me to keep them out. Technically my dragon form is what my body is comfortable in. The longer I'm out of my dragon form the more pressure starts building up in my joints and it becomes painful.

"That's enough class 1-A. Class B is scheduled to use this training room every afternoon." I turned to the doorway way from the practice of my wing attack.

"Eraser, get your kids out of our way."

"You're not about to kick us out early when we still have 10 full minutes left, are you?"

The blond male who I vaguely remember as Monoma started to go one about the 50% pass rate of the provisional license and the chance our whole class could fail well 1-B could prevail and all succeed. Monoma wasn't wrong but he was still extremely annoying.

"And why we won't be in the same location, our class has applied to different spots."

"There are two exam days, in June and in September, and the tests are held in three different places. We don't want students from the same place fighting, we split you up. Each school as at lest one class at each location."

"We'll be at an extreme disadvantage against other schools. UA's the only school who broadcasts a quirk based festival across Japan, everyone knows out quirks. On top of that we're also taking the test a lot sooner than other students." The class looked up at me as I made my point.

"That's true, very few first years in the country try for a provisional license. In other words, the test will be made up of students who've trained longer than you and with quirks you don't know about. Ones that are powerful. The actual contents of the exam is a mystery but you can expect that you're going to have a rough time, try and not get hung up about that. But keep it in mind."