Chapter 6

I sat in the passenger seat sipping away at my coffee as Dad and I chatted away.

"So how long is the ride there?" I clicked my tongue and cringed as I did quick math

"With stops and traffic bout 9 hours without either it's 8 hours if you're lucky." Dad looked at me with wide eyes as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Are you going to be okay on a bus for that long?" I shrugged and looked around the lot.

"I have the motion sickness meds in my duffle bag, and I dressed comfortably compared to everyone else. Except maybe Aizawa." I chuckled as I stepped out of the car as Dad popped the trunk and got out to help me.

"Why is everyone staring?" Dad leaned over to me as I looked around.

"I'm suspecting it's because no one has ever seen you or because I'm the only one who's not wearing their uniform." I grabbed my suitcase from his hands and hugged him tightly.

"Bye, love you dad." I threw my duffle bag over my shoulder and wheeled my suitcase behind me as I joined my class.

"Who was that hotty?" I cringed at Mina and gagged.

"My dad." Suto laughed as Mina's face dropped.

"He's also 40."

"Age doesn't matter." I groaned at Minas grin as she bit her lip as she scanned over my dad.

"I should have just left it at he's my dad." I turned around and waved at Dad as he got into the car and began to leave.

"Why aren't you wearing the uniform?" I smiled at Cathleen since this was the first time she's seen or spoken to me since USJ.

Knowing her she probably feels guilty or like she might strike a nerve and cause some type of PTSD response.

"I got permission to dress comfortably since the uniform might irritate where my injuries were, I also got a strict talking to from Aizawa about taking it slow during training." I heard my name being called by Aizawa and left my bags with the girls.

"Yes Mr. Aizawa?" He handed me a sheet of paper and i quickly read over it.

"This is what you'll be working on at the camp. It's mainly getting your body back in condition to use your quirk and well also using your quirk as little as we can. You still need to take it slow." I nodded and folded the paper before sliding it into my pocket.

"Thank you Mr. Aizawa, but my body's already in proper condition to use my quirk again."

"Then conjure a full blue flame around your body." I let out a nervous chuckle and took a deep breath before focusing.

Flames began to creep up my legs and up my body before covering my body and extinguishing quickly leaving me in a panting mess.

"Don't lie to me again, it's dangerous and foolish to use your quirk in your condition." I let out a low and animalistic growl as my fist clutched at my sides.

"I've been healing for a month, Mr. Aizawa."

"No, you've been unconscious in a coma for a month after dying. There's a difference and if you wont acknowledge that then I can't risk taking you to the training camp." Mr. Aizawa glared as he pointed an accusing finger at me.

"That's not fair."

"It's plenty fair, either agree to follow the training plan or leave." I nodded my head and flicked my tongue piercing against my teeth.

"Fine, I'll follow the training plan." Aizawa nodded at me and turned away to join the girls.

"What was that about?" My face settled into a scowl as I ignored Uraraka and slung my duffle bag over my shoulder.

"Nothing worth talking about."