Chapter 19

I woke up in an uncomfortable position with my ribs and neck hurting. My eyes struggled to focus as I groaned. When I tried to readjust my position I found that I was bound to a chair. The room I was in smelt like old alcohol that had been exposed to air for too long.

My head ached with a throbbing pain and my throat felt scratchy and raw. I could hear the faint sound of talking but didn't try and reach out knowing it would be futile. The room light up with a dull orange glow letting me know where ever the League of Villains were staying it was poorly maintained. The poor lighting let me know that they were trying to stay low so they kept the lighting the lowest they could to keep the attention away from them.

My heavy head was lifted by my hair and I was forced at look at a blurry and unidentifiable face.

"You're finally awake, it's been a long time since I've seen that face look at me." Though I couldn't tell who the face belonged to, I knew that voice all too well.

"There's a reason for that Tomura." He stroked my face gently before harshly slapping me.

"Do I need to put a muzzle on you for your bite?"

"Might as well if you're afraid because my bites gotten stronger since last time." I spit in Tomura's face as he growled.

He grabbed my throat tightly with a single finger lifted as he slammed me against my chair.

"Harder daddy!" Tomura stumbled back away from me as I smirked knowing I threw him off his rhythm.

"Boss, I don't care what you're doing in there with that girl but you might want to see this!" Tomura glared at me before walking out of the room I was in.

"Don't be too long or I'll start to miss your face!" The door slammed shut behind him and the room went dark.

I leaned back in the chair as my hands hung between my legs in a metal box. I began to wonder where they were keeping Bakugo as I closed my eye hoping to maybe sleep the whole thing this through.

"Shit, I lost and now I'm stuck with my mothers murderer." The faint memory of my mother passed through my head but it did affect me, she was gone long enough it didn't hurt all that much.

"And Dad, he must be worried to, everyone must be."

"Talking to yourself or a voice in your head?" I opened my eyes to see patchwork enter the room.

"Do either one matter?"

"Aren't you at least going to try and beg me to let you go?"

"Would you if I did?" I continued to be unamused by anything in the room and this guy's less entertaining than Tomura.

"No."

"Then I'm not going to bother." I closed my eyes and went back to trying to sleep.