Chapter 26

That night I slept in dads bed as we hung onto each other like we did when I was younger and woke up from a nightmare, though I didn't get to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I was back in that room, just waiting. No one woke us up the next morning even if dad missed all the meetings he was expected at that morning. It was noon before we were out of bed and eating our first meal.

I got dressed in tights and one of my dads hoodies before settling down in the living room to watch a movie. It was something pre-recorded since the only thing broadcasting anywhere was All Might's fight from last night.

A knock came from the front door and Sakura opened it to show Mr. Aizawa wearing formal clothing. Sakura invited him in where he joined me in the living room as I shut the tv off and Sakura called for dad.

"You probably already know why I'm here, you received a notice that UA is moving our students to dormitories."

"Yes, but why should I let my daughter be placed under your supervision 24/7 when she was kidnapped under the same supervision you're offering now?"

"The security that the dorms provide will surpass that which was offered at the training camp. She and other students will be put under a curfew and she'll be closer to the school, you don't need to worry if she'll be in danger between home and school." Dad looked over at me from the corner of his eyes as I sighed.

"Don't bother Mr. Aizawa, he's just fooling around." Dad groaned and gave me a noogie.

"He's been waiting since first term for the dorms to be implemented. Dad just likes to see people stress."

Mr. Aizawa stayed awhile longer to talk about how they're going about the dorms before heading out to talk to the next family.

After saying goodbye to Aizawa I went up stairs to pack. I knew the rooms wouldn't be overly large so I wouldn't pack too much.

I went through my clothes and packed about a weeks worth of casual clothing I wear the most. I packed three training outfits and a couple pair of pyjamas. Of course I also packed my uniforms. I put my books in boxes and put my movies in binders. I wrapped the two photos frames I owned in newspapers and put them with my clothes. I stared at the stuffed sloth on my bed and groaned before throwing it in my bag.

I knew I wouldn't want to take anything else directly from my room incase I came back on the days off or something like that. I rushed downstairs and grabbed Dad.

"You're coming with me to the mall to get things for the dorm." Dad didn't have time to think before he was forced to drive.

Well at the mall I grabbed black bedding for the bed UA supplied as well as grey black out curtains. I bought some posters and a calendar to hang up so my walls didn't look too plain as well as a corkboard to hang above the desk they supplied. I bought an alarm clock and lamp as well as a small night table with storage.

I went over the mental list of other things I would need and ended up buying a few other small things like a trash bin, pencil holder, a small bookshelf, and bins to tuck under the bed for extra storage. I also managed to buy a coffee machine and mini fridge along with a pair of mugs. I left the mall satisfied and dad was happy I bought what was necessary.