Chapter 45

"Everyone, we should be moving quickly as well. This old man's conscious, he needs help!"

"He's trapped by debris, I'll float it away!" I landed in front of Uraraka shaking my head.

"Don't, look at the way the walls fell around him, if you float away the debris you might cause the pieces that are being held up by it will slip and can cause more damage. We have to go in and get him." Uraraka nodded and I turned to the man and asked him if he could feel everything and if he had any visible bleeding he could tell us of.

"I'll create a support beam to prop up the wall, but it will take time to put everything in place though."

"No worries, you can leave that to us." Sero used his tape to keep the beams in place well Sato moved the smaller debris.

Uraraka crawled in and floated out the debris that doesn't effect the structure and made a path.

"We should move in smaller groups." I nodded and agreed with Shoji and took to the sky.

"I'll look for heat signatures under the debris." I flew around and every time I found someone of easy rescuing I checked on them before taking them to the first aid station.

"There's someone trapped under here!" The group of other students turned to me and rushed over to help me move the debris that were over the small girls legs.

I handed her off to one of the girls in the group and they took the little girl to the first aid station as I went back to searching. I stopped looking when large explosions began going off.

"A villain has made another large scale attack."

I flew the fastest I could over to the first air station to help move the victims if the villains got to close, there weren't may people at the station and there were a lot of victims.

"Terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area, hero candidates should continue their rescue efforts well also suppressing the newly arrived villains."

"Get everyone to safety!" I watched Shindo rush at the terrorist actors and created a tremor.

Gang Orca sent a sound waved right at Shindo as I Midoriya and I helped move the injured. Shoto arrive soon after Shindo went down but his ice was only destroyed by more soundwaves. The rest of 1-A arrived and began helping with the evacuation. I watched as Inasa showed up to help take the villains down but he got distracted when he saw Shoto.

The two Endeavor haters began fighting about the failure t-f their attack even though it was caused by their failure to communicate. I handed off the girl in my arms to Dark Shadow and joined Midoriya in running back and getting Shindo.

"Damn it, what in the hell are you two doing!" I created a wave of wind using my wings and forced the flames away from Shindo and Midoriya.

"Enough with the games, first I'll take out the wind!" Gang Orca attacked Inasa causing him to scream out in pain and fall.