Chapter 25

As the dust settled everyone was on their toes. Their hearts clashed against their ribs. Our lungs begged for air as we held out breathes in anticipation.

   But as the dust settled our eyes filled with tears at the sight of All Might standing with his fist in the air.

"ALL MIGHT WINS"

   I drop to the ground caring less about ripping my knees open on the asphalt. I screamed out a sob as I clutched my hands to my chest.

   It took till the sun raised for everything to settle down, people still spoke loudly about the fight, but it had settled down. We agreed to head towards Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, and Suto who had joined Iida, Midoriya, and Kirishima in saving Bakugo and I.

   "Now it's your turn." I stopped and looked at the monitor to see All Might pointing at the camera.

   I smiled at the simple messaged and gave a slight nod even if he couldn't see me.

   "Mom said the same thing, I wonder if you knew each other."

   The yelling and cheering started up again as I chuckled at my though as I stared up at the sky with a smile.

   "Of course you didn't know him, what am I thinking?"

   After the fight we met up with Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Suto. The 6 of them brought Bakugo and I to the police where we were checked on by a doctor and given food and water before we were questioned. On the way there Bakugo did say a word.

   I was questioned about the means of my kidnapping and what I experienced. Every action that was taken at and every word that was spat in my face. I recounted jokes that I made to throw Tomura off. I even had to explain my past history with Tomura and the circumstances my mother had died under.

   After everything was noted down and gone over they called my father and I was sent home. My bags from the training camp sat by the door untouched as I walked into my home. I was tackled by Ichirou and Sakura before being sat down and fed a steak dinner.

   Dad didn't speak the whole time and I didn't know if it was because he was scared to trigger something or maybe he was disappointed. After I ate and was full I made my way up to dads office.

   It was always strictly off limits as a kid and even now the sight of his office door scared me. I knocked on the door before walking in. I barely stepped foot into his office before I was on my knees bowing.

   "I'M SORRY FOR DISAPPOINTING YOU FATHER!" I slammed my head onto the hardwood flooring that I always remember hurting after a combat session.

   "Stand up." I slowly stood up with my head bowed.

   Before I could get another apology out of my mouth I was tackled. The sound of my father sobbing in my shoulder forced me into a paralyzing shock. He held onto me tightly as he sobbed, and I realized he wasn't mad or disappointed, he didn't speak because he knew if he said anything he would break into sobs.

   We didn't need to say anything, because as I held my father in my arms I knew he loved me and he knew I was still alive and he wouldn't have to be alone.