Chapter 35

"Why didn't you say anything?" All Might and I sat down on the steps of the teachers dorm and watched the sunset.

"I thought it would be too hard for you after your mom died, I thought it would have been best for the both of us. That's why only Aizawa went to talk to your dad about the dorms."

"I would have preferred going through the pain of whatever you thought would hurt me than going through the pain of being abandoned again." All Might looked and putting his hand on my head pulling the side of our heads together.

"Your horns have gotten bigger since the last time I saw you."

"They get in the way now, I miss when they were smaller." He chuckled and let me go and handed me his phone.

"I bet you have a phone I can get a hold of you on now." I nodded and put my number in and sent myself a message so I would have his number.

"What was life like after I stopped visiting?"

"Hell, my dad became an angry man. He trained me till the point it was probably abuse, but I became stronger. I was home schooled so I could train between classes and dad could teach me the way he though I should've been taught."

"Is he still training you that hard?"

"After what happened at the USJ attack we reconnected and our relationship is back to how it was before mom died." He nodded and seemed happy with the answer.

"Just letting you know, I never stopped regretting my decision. I was so busy being the symbol of peace I didn't have the chance to have a family so I saw the daughter in you that I couldn't have."

"The life we've lived we can not change, if we spend the life we have left thinking about the past our future will be the same as the past we dwell on." I leaned back on my hands as smiled at the quote.

"Who said that one?"

"Mom, it was in her will."

"She always did have a way with words. What'd she leave you?" I looked over at the blond man before turning back to the sunset.

"She wants me to take the name Pendragon and when I graduate I get her agency which her old sidekick is taking care of till then." I stood up and dusted off my shorts.

"I should get going, I'll see you later All Might."

"No Uncle Mighty?"

"I'll call you that when you decide that you're ready for everyone to know because once I start calling you that, there's no going back." He chuckled as I ran back to the 1-A dormitory.