Chapter 5

My hair flowed down my back as I stared at my reflection with a large grin. I had confessed my childish love for Shoto Todoroki and had a wonderful day with my friends.

I had arrived home and was greeted by my father waiting for me and we ate a wonderful meal with the table full of those I called family.

Now I stood in front of a mirror with a joyful feeling in my stomach.

"Dear, you should get some rest. You leave early in the morning for the bus." I turned around nodding to Sakura.

"Yes, I guess I should. Good night Sakura." She left my room closing the door tightly behind her.

I waited till I couldn't hear her footsteps before I grabbed my suitcase from under my bed. I began packing up training clothes consisting of spandex shorts and plenty of sports bras. I also packed some casual clothes and anything else clothing wise that I would need.

I grabbed enough hygiene products, plus extra in case the girls needed any, to last me the trip. I packed a couple books, specifically hard cover so they wouldn't get damaged, and a few other things that would keep me entertained for when I wouldn't be allowed to train.

I closed up my suitcase and got to packing my to go bag. I grabbed my duffle bag and put a blanket and snacks that I bought for the trip well at the mall in before putting in a phone charger and backup chargers in along with extra headphones.

I smiled at my packing before putting both bags beside my door. I grabbed a comfortable outfit that would work for any unexpected quirk usage before going to sleep.

I woke up to Ichirou shaking me awake with a smile on his young and handsome face.

"Time to wake up Miss." I rolled out of bed and rubbed my eyes as Ichirou left my room with my bags.

I grabbed the clothes I chose last night and headed to my washroom for a quick shower. I braided my hair and struggled to put my sports bra on.

"Nakano, hurry up you have to leave soon!" I rushed to pull my grey sweats on and buttoned my plaid shirt as I grabbed my phone and rushed down stairs.

"I made you a travel coffee and put instant coffee in your suitcase along with dehydrated milk, sugar, and tea bags of all sorts. I also put a some money in your account so if you stopped anywhere on the drive you can get stuff without worrying about money." Dad rushed around to look around to see if he missed anything.

"Dad." He ignored me and went on about the importance of the medication I was prescribed for any pain or headaches I might experience.

"Dad, I'll be fine. I appreciate the concern but I've been taking care of myself since Mom died. I know you're trying to make up for lost time, and you're doing great, but there're two teachers plus four other heroes on sight, on top of two classes of heroes in training. I'll be perfectly okay." Dad sighed and nodded his head as he hugged me.

"Now go upstairs and get ready for work, you promised to drive me to school on your way to the restaurant." Dad rushed upstairs as I leaned against the counter beside Ichirou.

Since I got out of the hospital and my relationship with Dad healed Sakura and Ichirou became more of family members than houseworkers. Dad came back downstairs with his suit on and his hair gelled back (think Daisuke Kambe but with ram horns).

"Lets get going." I hugged Sakura and Ichirou before grabbing my suitcase will Dad hauled my duffle bag.