Chapter 18

Tsu wrapped us in her tongue and Uraraka touched Shoji, Midoriya, Todoroki and I causing us to float. Shoji held onto us tightly as Tsu threw us at the magic man. We crashed into him before speeding to the ground.

"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back to us!"

"Move out of the way Compress." The man under us, who I assumed was now Compress, began glowing blue before disappearing on the emo scar-faces command.

Blue flames flew at us from the hand of Scar-face and I quickly redirected them away from us. Todoroki shot ice at a man in a black body suit with a symmetrical design. Midoriya was tackled to the ground by the same girl who attacked Uraraka and Tsu.

Shoji shoved the girl off Midoriya before she could do any harm as Todoroki continued to fight his new opponent.

"Boys, our work here is done. He gave away his biggest trick, whatever his quirk is has to do with those marbles. Without them, your show is finished." I held the two marbles between fingers showing them off.

"Well colour me impressed, how splendid that you've decided to join the show." Todoroki captured the villain he was fighting in a wall of ice as he praised me on my work.

We began to run off when a giant Frankenstein creature emerged from the forest.

"A Nomu?"

"Quick, this way." We switched directions before being cut off by Kirogiri's warp gate.

We stopped in our tracks as Kirogiri towered above us.

"Its been 5 minutes since the signal, lets go Dabi." The blonde school girl entered a warp gate as well as the villain who fought Todoroki.

"Hold on, we're not leaving without the kids."

"Don't worry, they were so proud of themselves rooting through my pockets I thought I'd let them gloat."

"But allow me explain a basic skill of magic, if I'm flaunting something shiny because there's something else I don't want you to see." Compress removed his mask and stuck his tongue out to present two blue marble.

"He's got them!" Compress snapped his fingers and the two marbles in my hand burst to show pieces of Todoroki's ice.

"Is that my ice?"

"That's right, during the freezing attack I prepared dummies and slipped them into my right pocket." We rushed at Compress as him and patchwork entered the warp gate.

"A little bit of misdirection, forgive me."

"One last bow and then the curtain drops." Before the two could completely disappear into the warp gate Compress' ask was hit by a beam of light that was comfort known to belong to Aoyama and his naval laser.

The blue marbles flew out of Compress' mouth and in a last attempt to get my classmates back I leapt forwards and grabbed the marbles.

I threw them to Shoji and Todoroki but before Shoto could catch the marble patchwork caught it.

"Well isn't that a tragedy, poor Shoto Todoroki." I was grabbed into a tight chokehold and instantly began to suffocate.

I watched as Shoto fell and rolled away as Compress released his quirk to show that the villains had indeed won.

"Checkmate." Both Bakugo and I were pulled into the warp gate and I began to loose consciousness due to the shortage of air.

"Damn you," I began to cough as my lungs begged for air. "Tomura."

My vision lost to the blackness as I passed out.

"Shigiraki."