Chapter 7

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA high it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in making. This camp we'll force you beyond your limits, you're aiming for plus ultra." Everyone disbursed into groups and I grouped up with the 'Baku-squad'.

I leaned against Sero as everyone talked about the camp. Kaminari and Mina complained about how it was unfair that I get to wear anything I wanted, well Sero and Kirishima talked about all the cool things they wanted to do at the camp.

Bakugo stayed quiet and didn't talk till I stood up straight and began to walk away with little notice.

"Where you going, nerd?" I blinked at Bakugo and rubbed my tired eyes.

"To talk to Todoroki." Bakugo blew up and went on about how he was cooler than 'half-and-half'.

I ignored him and continued to walk over to my 'Canadian Flag' boyfriend.

"Shoto." He looked away from the group conversation with Midoriya, Uraraka, Suto, Cathleen, and Iida.

"Nakano?" Todoroki opened his arms and let me settle into them with a deep sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just a little tired." Todoroki nodded and continued to let me lean on him.

"When did this happen?" I looked up at Suto with a minor blush as she smirked.

"Suto, leave them be." Midoriya tried to sway his tall girlfriend into leaving the subject along.

"Since our trip to the mall, though the emotions have been around for quite awhile on my behalf." Todoroki's voice came out monotone making it seem like he could be bothered to care, though I knew he just talked that way.

"Jeez, don't be so excited." Suto's sarcasm visibly confused Todoroki as he tilted his head.

"I heard some of class 1-A was taking some extra courses, does that mean some of them actually failed the final exams? That would be so embarrassing especially since you're meant to be so much better than my class! All of you must be wallowing in shame!" The random blond male was chopped over the head by a ginger girl before being dragged away.

"Who was that?"

"Monoma, he's from class 1-B. Less angry than Bakugo, but just as loud and egotistical." I nodded at Cathleen and scanned over the students.

"Attention call 1-A, the bus is here. Please line up in seating order!" Everyone collected onto the bus and I took a seat beside Suto at the very back.

I lifted my feet against the seat in front of me despite the seat beside me being empty and pulled my blanket over me. I leaned against the window and plugged my headphones in. I used my duffle bag as a pillow and ate away at a bag of chips.

"Here's the deal, we'll be on this bus for about an hour before our first stop, make sure you stayed focus." Everyone began talking and I put my headphones in and blasted some of my music as I watched the scenery pass by.

After an hour we stopped on the side of the road and everyone loaded off the bus. I quickly shoved my stuff into my duffle bag and got off as well.

I stretched my legs and shoved my hands in my pockets. Mineta ran around going on about the washroom well everyone talked.

"You really don't think we stopped here for you to stretch your legs do you?" Everyone turned around confused as a blonde and brunette girl stepped out of a black car in dresses with fake cat paws and ears greeted Aizawa.

They went on to do an odd routine about our assumed feline fantasies being fulfilled before introducing themselves as the Wild Wild Pussycats.

"These are the pro heroes you'll be working with at the summer training camp." Midoriya jumped in and began explaining the Wild Wild Pussycats are a four person hero team that specialize in mountain rescues.

He also went on to accidently call them old before getting shut up by the blonde Pussycat. We quickly greeted them as a class.

"We own this whole stretch of land out here, everything you can see. The summer camp you're staying at is there at the base of the mountain." The Pussy in pink pointed over the cliffs railing as the class began to complain about the distance between us and the camp and tried to escape.