PROLOGUE

After being kicked out of Carmel High School for getting into several fights, most of which involved him fighting his older brother, Jesse St. James, Christian St. James was sent off to live with his uncle, who almost immediately had him start to go to McKinley High School.

And because of him going to said high school, he found himself surrounded by classmates that pissed him off just a bit more than those that he had to deal with back at Carmel High School.

It was because of just how much his new classmates were pissing him off that he found himself fighting a member of the football team after one with a mohawk threw a slushy in his face.

And because of him fighting that one football player, Christian found himself being forced to join the high school's glee club shortly after the pep assembly.

And it was the mere fact that he was forced to join the glee club that made him not only hate the group in said club, but also have to deal with more and more slushies being thrown at his face by all of the football players.

And unfortunately for Christian, it would be the football player with the mohawk that would be throwing more slushies in his face than any of the other ones.