fifty one | heart

While Christian kept his nose scrunched up as he eyed all the happy couples in the room, Mr

While Christian kept his nose scrunched up as he eyed all the happy couples in the room, Mr. Schuester entered the choir room with a clap of his hands as he said, "Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" While almost everyone in the room started to clap their hands, Mr. Schuester told them, "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise two-hundred and fifty dollars for costumes and hair spray."

Kurt sighed as he said to himself, "Oh, God, not another bake sale."

Mr. Schuester said to them, "If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these 'world's greatest love songs' to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom..."

While Rachel said 'yes', everyone else yelled, "No!"

Tina told Mr. Schuester, "Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food."

Mike said, "And shoes."

With a raise of his hand, Christian, "Then I got suspended for throwing the teacher's shoe right at her own head. Which I guess wasn't bad, because then Puck got me to spend the holidays with him and his family. So that's whatever."

As soon as Mr. Schuester saw Sugar's own raised hand, he said, "Yes, Sugar?"

Sugar told them, "Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich." While both Christian and Gabrielle simultaneously said 'she's not wrong', Sugar made her way towards the front of the room and said to them, "So, here you go."

After seeing the wad of money she was holding out to him, Mr. Schuester said to her, "Uh, Sugar, I can't take that."

Kurt told him, "Take it!"

After a couple seconds of silence, Mr. Schuester said, "Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!"

While she looked back at Mr. Schuester, Sugar said, "I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." Then she looked at her fellow Glee Clubbers and said, "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket."

While Christian stared down at the chocolates with furrowed eyebrows, Noah looked up with a chocolate-covered mouth and told them, "I found mine ten minutes ago."

As Christian simply rolled his eyes to himself, Sugar said, "V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And-- drumroll, Rachel..." After Rachel did as Sugar had said, Sugar yelled, "... you're all invited! Oh, but you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

Mercedes replied, "Um, but you're single."

Sugar retorted, "Not for long."

With a groan, Christian said, "Oh, God. I frickin' hate Valentine's Day."