three | preggers

After handing out a sheet of music paper to Rachel, Mr

After handing out a sheet of music paper to Rachel, Mr. Schuester started to hand more out to the other members of the Glee Club, only to stop when Rachel said to him, "Excuse me, t-this isn't the right key."

Mr. Schuester replied, "No, that's actually the right key."

Rachel told him, "T-This is the alto part."

As he handed the last pieces of music paper to Artie and Tina, Mr. Schuester said, "Yep. Tina's doing the solo."

Rachel replied, "I-I'm sorry. There must be some sort of mix-up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from West Side Story goes to me. Maria is my part. Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know." With a wave of his hand, Christian simply said 'I don't care', while Rachel told them, "I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one."

Mr. Schuester told her, "Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit, get us out of our boxes."

Rachel said to him, "You're trying to punish me."

While Christian simply sighed to himself at the mere thought of Rachel being like the female version of his brother, Mr. Schuester said to her, "I think you're being irrational."

Rachel replied, "I think you're being unfair."

Mr. Schuester retorted, "I think you're being unfair to Tina, who might've been happy about getting her first solo."

Rachel told him, "Tina knows how much I respect her, and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria."

It was then that Mercedes said, "Wait. I'm a Jet?"

Not long after Mercedes said that, Rachel turned her back on them and quickly left the choir room, which only got Christian to roll his eyes in response to her actions.

After the door was slammed shut, Artie said, "The more times she storms out of rehearsal, the less impact it has."

Instead of responding to Artie's words, Mr. Schuester said to Tina, "Congratulations, Tina. This is going well."

While Mercedes gave Tina a thumbs up, Christian sighed to himself before he said, "You know, it's moments like these that remind me just why I hate being in this frickin' club."

Mr. Schuester only sighed in response as he lowered his head and closed his eyes, while the other members of the Glee Club only eyed Christian.

* * *

Christian was on his phone and about to actually consider answering one of the texts Jesse had sent him the day before, only to stop and look up from his phone when Mr. Schuester said, "Hey, guys, let's give a big Glee welcome to our three new members fresh off their big win on Friday night. Noah Puckerman, Matt Rutherford and Mike Chang. Regionals, here we come."

At first, Christian hadn't put together what he was actually seeing.

Since he was far too busy with either Glee Club or avoiding from talking to his brother at all, he put the incident with Noah Puckerman far out of his own mind.

However, the moment he heard Mr. Schuester say Noah's name, all feelings of serenity immediately dissipated and all he could feel was complete and utter rage as he clenched his hands into fists and stared at Noah with narrowed eyes.

It wasn't until Noah had looked right at him with a smirk on his face that Christian quickly jumped up from his seat and started to run towards Noah, only for Tina, Kurt and Mr. Schuester to do everything they could to hold back the enraged fourteen-year-old, who was yelling all kinds of threats and repeatedly swore at the mohawk-wearing football player.

Noah did nothing but scoff and watch with a smirk on his face, while Mr. Schuester practically dragged Christian out of the choir room before he ordered Christian to head home and try to clear his head of all of the absolute loathing he felt towards Noah Puckerman.

* * *

The moment Christian returned to the home he was living in with his uncle, he couldn't help but sigh to himself when he found his older sibling, Jesse St. James, sitting on the front porch with a coffee cup in hand and a smirk on his face.

It didn't take much for Christian to realize just what Jesse was so smug about.

It was the mere sight of just how angry Christian was about Noah Puckerman joining the Glee Club that amused Jesse more than anything else.

Instead of actually saying something to Jesse, Christian attempted to walk past his brother, only to stop when Jesse grabbed his arm and said with a chuckle, "Wow, I come all this way and you just ignore me? That's not really brotherly of you."

Christian scoffed as he ripped his arm out of Jesse's grasp before he said to Jesse, "Oh, that's rich, coming from the likes of you." Just as Jesse was about to respond as he slowly stood up, Christian asked, "Would you like for me to list all the times you weren't brotherly to me? Because I would gladly do it, so that you can see just how much of a frickin' asshole you are."

Jesse chuckled as he shoved his hands into his pants pockets before he said, "That's not necessary." When Christian only narrowed his eyes at Jesse in response, Jesse chuckled to himself before he said, "I came here because I heard about that whole fiasco that happened over at McKinley. You know, when the whole entire football team started to dance in the middle of their game last Friday?"

Christian scoffed once more before he asked Jesse, "Why the hell does it matter to you what happens at my school? It's not like you give a damn about me or anything."

With a smirk on his face, Jesse replied, "Oh, on the contrary, Christian. I want nothing more than my failure of a little brother to actually succeed in something and I can't exactly see how you could do anything like that while at that school of yours. That's why I voiced my concerns to our parents, who suggested that you get transferred to Dalton Academy."

Once more, Christian scoffed before he said, "Yeah, that's not happening."

With a raised eyebrow, Jesse asked, "Oh, yeah? And why's that?"

Christian replied, "That's easy. If our parents so much as try and transfer me over to Dalton Academy, I'll simply make sure I get myself emancipated. That way, they can never dictate what I can and can't do with my own education."

After eyeing Christian, Jesse said, "You wouldn't do that."

With a smirk of his own, Christian replied, "Wouldn't I?" When Jesse didn't respond, Christian told him, "After all, I've done nothing but look for so much as a single reason to get myself out of this family. All I need is to hear from our uncle that our parents plan on actually getting me transferred over to Dalton and I'll go ahead and file for emancipation. It's that easy."

Jesse scoffed before he said, "Have fun failing at life, Christian."

While Jesse walked off away from the house, Christian yelled after him, "Yeah, it was nice seeing you too, Jesse!"

Jesse didn't even bother to so much as pay another glance at Christian, who still had a smirk on his face while he watched Jesse get into his car and drive away from the house.