sixty four | dynamic duets

As he turned to the Glee Clubbers, Finn said, "Okay, guys, sit down

As he turned to the Glee Clubbers, Finn said, "Okay, guys, sit down. We got a lot of work to do today." As the Glee Clubbers in their own capes and spandex slowly made their way towards their seats, while Christian simply eyed them with his nose scrunched up, Finn said, "No, seriously, come on, I mean it, sit down. Okay, so the first order of business today is to welcome the newest members to the glee club-- Ryder and Kitty."

After Kitty plastered a smile on her face and looked over at Christian, he told her, "I still don't like you."

Kitty replied, "It's a good thing I didn't ask."

While Christian narrowed his eyes at her and clenched his hands into fists, Tina asked him, "Wait, don't we all get to vote on her or something?"

Finn told her, "Well, Tina, Kitty was fantastic in Grease."

Kitty said to him, "In spite of my god-awful part."

Christian said to Finn, "Just because she was fantastic in Grease does not change the fact that she has a crappy attitude. I'd honestly rather have Sylvester push me down a flight of stairs than share this frickin' glee club with little, old Bitchy."

With a sigh, Kitty told Christian, "Again, my name is Kitty."

Christian retorted, "Again, I don't care."

After yelling Christian's name, Finn said to them, "Besides, we're under the gun. We... we have to go to Sectionals next week and we need twelve members to compete."

With a scoff, Christian replied, "Um, Finn, you haven't noticed, without Bitchy, we have, like, fourteen people in here. Why would we need someone like her in our group?"

Finn told him, "Because, Christian, that's one more voice in this group. Having more voices in this group wouldn't hurt, and seeing as how she seems to be a pretty good dancer, her dancing could also help the group, too." After a couple seconds of silence, Finn asked, "Uh, look, where was I? Sectionals, yes. Here's the game plan."

Just as he went to write on the whiteboard, he suddenly stopped and turned to stare at the marker he was holding, while he said, "Broke the marker. Where does Mr. Shue keep the other markers?"

With a hand raised, Christian said, "Okay, I have to ask. As much as I love you, Finn, and think of you as an older brother figure, there's just something that recently hit me. How the hell did you even manage to graduate in the first place and you did something as simple as breaking a marker Schuester's been using to write on the whiteboard for the past three years?"

Then Kitty replied, "As much as I hate to say this, Christian's right. I just really don't get how you graduated in the first place, if you can't seem to find a simple marker in here."

Instead of responding to them, Finn turned to the Glee Clubbers and said with a sigh, "Screw it. Uh... The theme is 'Foreigner'. We're gonna sing songs by Foreigner in foreign languages, wearing all the costumes of the world's nations."