UPDATE

For all of those that have commented on my Author's Note in this story about what direction you might want to see Christian go in and even those that didn't comment on it and are curious of it as well, I would just like to tell you that I just published the first official chapter of Christian's rewritten story in the story on my profile titled "Abandon" and I hope you all enjoy the newer version of his story as much as you enjoyed his story in this book.

But just as a warning, compared to this story, Christian may or may not still have the good brother relationship that he had with Puck in this book and I have a feeling that Stephanie, Gabrielle and Cameron more than likely won't be making an appearance in Abandon.

If anything, the only people that would appear are any other characters that I might make up along the way and in this story, Christian may or may not have a love interest for him. I haven't made up my mind quite yet.

And before you go onto the newer version of Christian's story, I just want to say that I thank each and every single one of you for taking the time to read throughout this entire story from start to finish.

When I first started to write about Christian in April of 2021, I didn't think that Nemesism would get the reads, votes and comments that it did, nor did I think that anyone would actually genuinely enjoy this story like you all have.

I honestly didn't even think that anyone would love Christian like I did during the eight months that I'd spent writing about him and the craziness that was McKinley High School and the fights he had with Jesse, but you all did and I thank you all for giving the story a chance into growing the way that it had and also for the patience that you all had from the many times in which Christian had to repeat a grade throughout this fic.

Now, without further ado, I bid you all farewell and hope that you enjoy him in Abandon like you did here and bid you all a good night, good morning, good evening, good afternoon or good whatever, depending on just where you all are in the world when reading this update chapter.