seventy | i do

Artie asked, "Mr

Artie asked, "Mr. Shue, how was D.C.?"

Mr. Schuester told him, "D.C. was great, but now I am back to stay." After Artie yelled 'holla', Mr. Schuester said to them, "And so, for my first order of business, I want to give a big shout-out to the guy who made sure I had something to come back to-- Mr. Finn Hudson."

After they all broke into applause and Christian did nothing but simply eye Finn and the look the graduate had on his face, Mr. Schuester raised a marker and said to them, "Now... for this week's assignment..."

As Mr. Schuester made his way towards the whiteboard, Brittany said, "I hope it's Britney again."

As soon as he was done writing the word 'wedding' on the whiteboard, Mr. Schuester turned to them and told the Glee Clubbers, "Miss Pillsbury and I are finally getting married. Which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive. Now, Emma has been handling all the prep, so to help out, I thought I'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception. And though this goes against tradition, it would mean the world to me and to Emma if, instead of giving your best man's speech, Finn, you sing for us. What do you think?"

Finn replied, "Uh... uh, yeah, of course."

With a grin on his face, Mr. Schuester grabbed Finn's hand and said to him, "Perfect." Then he turned to the Glee Clubbers and told them, "For everyone else who isn't out with Asian bird flu..."

While Tina said 'it wasn't me' to Jake, Mr. Schuester said to them, "... it's a Valentine's Day wedding, which means, we need some great romantic love songs at the reception."

Tina said to him, "Wait. You want us to be your wedding singers? That is so..."

Blaine said to Mr. Schuester, "Awesome. We'd be honored."

Mr. Schuester replied, "Great. I have some great ideas."

As soon as Mr. Schuester started to walk away from them, Christian asked, "Finn, what's up with the frickin' weird look you have on your face?"

Finn replied, "What are you talking about? I-I don't have a look on my face. For all we know, you could be having a weird look on your face."

With a shake of his head, Christian said, "That made, like, literally no sense whatsoever, Finn."

Finn sighed to himself before he said, "I know."

After a couple seconds of silence, Finn quickly walked over to Christian and pulled him into the hallway, where he told Christian just what exactly his problem was.

And the only thing the people in the choir room could hear was the sound of Christian laughing as soon as Finn told him what his problem was.

* * *

With a blank look on his face and Stephanie Bartley and Cameron Puckerman sitting on either side of him, Christian did nothing but blankly stare ahead of himself as Brad played the Bridal Chorus on the piano.

As far as Christian was concerned, this was just going to be a more boring version of the wedding Burt Hummel and Carole Hudson had three years ago shortly before Kurt had himself transferred over to Dalton Academy just so he could escape from the harassment and constant bullying he was suffering from at the very hands of Dave Karofsky.

He was so bored with the idea of how boring the wedding might actually be that he didn't pay attention to anything Stephanie and Cameron were saying to him until he heard the doors open and turned his head to see Becky Jackson walking up the aisle and throwing flower petals around herself as she made her way up the aisle.

With a sigh, Christian rolled his eyes and shook his head to himself.

After staring at the closed doors for several seconds, Christian was about to look away, only to stop when there was a thud heard before the doors were opened to reveal Coach Sylvester standing on the other side of the doors with a bouquet of flowers in hand and was wearing an exact replica of the dress Ms. Pillsbury had picked out for herself.

Despite how wrong it was for him to do, Christian couldn't help but chuckle to himself as he watched Coach Sylvester start to make her way up the aisle, while she chuckled to herself.

As she continued to walk up the aisle, Coach Sylvester said to them, "Oh, yeah. Nice to see you all. Hey, what do you think? Nice, huh? Thank you for coming." As soon as she got to where Christian and the others were seated, she said, "Oh, look, it's all the Glee kids."

The only thing Christian could do was chuckle to himself as he watched Coach Sylvester continue to walk up the aisle.

It wasn't until she reached the front where Mr. Schuester and Finn were standing that Mr. Schuester said, "Sue. What are you doing?"

Then Coach Sylvester quietly told him, "I'm trying to stop this from becoming an utter fiasco." After she slowly turned around to face the attendees of the wedding, she quietly said to him, "Emma's left the building."

* * *

With a sigh, Cameron said to Christian, "So let me get this straight. Finn Hudson, the very same person that's apparently been, like, in love with Rachel Berry for four years now, decided to kiss Ms. Pillsbury last week before she decided to ditch her own wedding."

With a nod of his head, Christian replied, "Yep." After taking a sip of the wine from the glass he was holding, he asked, "How much do you want to bet her choice of leaving Schuester at the altar was because of Finn kissing her?"

It was then that Noah leaned forward and asked him, "How much money are you talking about here?"

After reaching into his suit and pulling out a fifty dollar bill, Christian held it up and said to Noah and Cameron, "I am willing to bet you two losers fifty bucks that Schuester was left at the altar because of Finn kissing Ms. Pillsbury."

While Stephanie looked between the three of them with furrowed eyebrows, Cameron and Noah quickly grabbed Christian's hands and said simultaneously, "You've got yourself a deal."

After the three of them shook hands, Stephanie asked them, "Okay, but how the hell do you three expect to find out her reasoning for it when she's most likely going to tell Schuester in private and not out in public?"

With a shrug, Christian replied, "I have my ways."

Just as Stephanie was about to respond, Noah told her, "As an honorary member of the Puckerman family, you should know better than to question how Christian St. James, my own little brother who is in no way related to me whatsoever, gets all the information he needs to get through the day."

While Stephanie frowned to herself in response, Christian simply smirked to himself as he took yet another sip of the wine he was drinking.