sixty seven | sadie hawkins

As they entered a classroom, Sugar said, "I want to sit under Venus

As they entered a classroom, Sugar said, "I want to sit under Venus."

In turn, Sam replied, "I want to sit under Uranus." While Christian rolled his eyes in response, Tina and Blaine laughed, which got Sam to ask them, "What's so funny?"

While Christian simply rolled his eyes once more, Finn told them, "So this week in Glee Club, it's ladies' choice, inspired by the Sadie Hawkins Dance."

With a raise of her hand, Tina said, "Which I thought of. It was my idea."

While Christian said 'good for you, Tina', Finn replied, "Yes, thank you, Tina. And every girl will sing to whoever they want to take to the dance."

It was then that Kitty said to them from the doorway of the classroom, "Well, I, for one, love this lesson. I've got a song I want to sing to somebody."

* * *

From inside the locker room, Finn said, "Alright, so Tina is ready to present her solo and make her choice. Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for Tina Cohen-Chang."

After several members of the Glee Club broke into applause, Tina said, "Thank you, Finn. For my song, I'll be performing 'I Don't Know How to Love Him' from Jesus Christ Superstar. It's about the pain of unrequited love and..."

It was then that Finn said to her, "Yeah, okay, just wrap it up. Beiste needs the locker room at four-thirty."

Tina replied, "Sorry." Then she turned to the band members and said, "Hit it."

As he turned to look over at Artie, Sam asked him, "Who do you think she's asking?"

Artie replied, "The only obvious choice in the room. A charming debonair figure from her past. A forbidden love she let slip through her fingers."

With furrowed eyebrows, Sam asked him, "Unique? Really?"

While Christian did nothing but chuckle in response when he saw the look Artie had on his face, Tina sang, "I don't know how to love him. What to do, how to move him. I've been changed, yes, really changed. In these past few days when I've seen myself, I seem like someone else. Don't you think it's rather funny I should be in this position? I'm the one who's always been so calm, so cool. No lover's fool. Running every show. He scares me so." As she started to walk towards the one she wanted to be her date, she sang, "I never thought I'd come to this. What's it all about? What's it all about? Yet, if he said he loved me, I'd be lost, I'd be frightened. I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope."

As Tina walked back towards where she stood in the beginning of the song, she sang, "I'd turn my head, I'd back away. I wouldn't want to know he scares me so. Ooh, I want him so. I love him so."

After a couple seconds of silence, Finn said as he clapped his hands together, "Okay, let's hear it for Tina. Yeah."

While Christian glanced over at the ones that simply yelled Tina's name, Tina walked up to Blaine and asked him, "So... Blaine, will you go to the dance with me?"