fifty six | choke

While he turned to the boys in the Glee Club, Finn said, "Alright, everyone, listen carefully

While he turned to the boys in the Glee Club, Finn said, "Alright, everyone, listen carefully. Puck's scheduled to arrive at the Schneider's pool at two-pm, which means he should be there at three-thirty. Sam, you're the driver, so stay in the car."

Sam asked him, "Well, can I play with the radio?"

While he looked back at the whiteboard, Finn said, "Rory, you're on lookout here."

Rory asked him, "Who am I looking out for? I mean, besides Puck?"

Instead of answering him, Finn pointed at three separate spots on the whiteboard before he said, "Blaine, Mike and myself will triangulate a very carefully planned attack on Puck here, here and here."

Blaine asked him, "Is-Is that a bear I'm hiding behind?"

Finn told him, "No, no, it's a bush."

Blaine said to him, "Looks like a bear."

Finn replied, "It's not a bear. It's a bush."

Then Rory whispered to Blaine, "Maybe a shrub."

Then Sam asked, "What's the difference between a shrub and a bush?"

It was then that Christian raised a hand and asked as he gestured between himself and Cameron, "Um, what are we supposed to be doing, while you guys do all that?"

Finn replied, "Oh, that'll be easy. If no other parts of our plan works, you two are going to be hiding and waiting for Puck to make his escape before you knock him out and drag him back to the car. I mean, you, Christian will be using your fists, while Cameron will be using a shovel."

With his eyebrows furrowed, Cameron asked him, "But won't hitting my brother in the head with a shovel hurt him?"

Instead of answering, Finn looked over at Artie, who asked him, "What do I do?"

Finn told him, "Oh, it's the best part. You're going to be the bait. So, when Puck comes in the gate, you just roll your wheelchair into the pool, and all of a sudden, we..."

It was then that Noah entered the choir room, which resulted in Finn to stop talking and Mike to ask him, "Are you alright, dude?"

Finn said to Noah, "Yeah, look like you saw a ghost, man. What's up?"

As he went to sit down, Noah told them, "Just saw my dad. I haven't seen him in five years."

While Christian's eyebrows furrowed as he took in the words Noah just said, Finn asked Noah, "What did you do?"

Noah replied, "I gave it to him. Five-hundred bucks. That's most of my seed money for L.A."

Artie said to him, "I don't get it. Why?"

Noah told him, "'Cause I knew if I gave it to him, I'd never have to see him again. You know he dropped out of high school, too? Just kept seeing myself sitting where he was sitting, across from Beth-- no dignity, no future-- begging her for rent money. I cannot let that happen to me. I have to graduate. And to do that, I have to pass this damn European Geography test. Will you help me? Please?"