seven | mash-up

While Christian simply lied on two separate chairs and stared at the tiles on the ceiling as he silently counted the numbers of tiles to himself, Quinn said as she helped clean the rest of the slushy off of Finn's face, "This is a disaster

While Christian simply lied on two separate chairs and stared at the tiles on the ceiling as he silently counted the numbers of tiles to himself, Quinn said as she helped clean the rest of the slushy off of Finn's face, "This is a disaster. Our reputation as McKinley High's it couple is in serious jeopardy if we don't find some way to be cool again, Finn."

As Christian started to finish up with counting the amount of tiles that were on the ceiling, Kurt said to Mercedes, "The slushy war has commenced."

Mercedes said to him, "And if Finn and Quinn got nailed, none of us are safe."

It was then that Mr. Schuester entered the room with a couple papers in hand as he said to them, "Okay, guys, we're a little behind for Sectionals, thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour, but you guys seem to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right? And I'm gonna keep you guys fired up. Plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups. Sometimes things are so different, they don't feel like they go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great, like... chocolate and bacon."

While Mr. Schuester motioned for Christian to sit up on a single chair, which only got Christian to roll his eyes to himself as he did as he was instructed to, Finn said, "Or Glee Club and football."

Mr. Schuester replied as he pointed a finger at Finn, "Exactly. But you've proven that it is a great combination." As he started to walk around and pass out papers, he said, "So, here is my personal favorite song, and your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it."

It was then that Kurt looked over at Mr. Schuester and said to him, "Bust a Move?"

Mercedes said to Mr. Schuester, "Yeah, this song is old school."

While Christian simply eyed the piece of paper that was handed to him, Mr. Schuester said, "Alright, um, Artie?" When Artie said 'yeah', Mr. Schuester said, "Try to follow along on the bass. Finn, take us through it."

Finn replied, "Uh, I'm sorry, Mr. Schuester. I got corn syrup in my eye."

Mr. Schuester said as he looked over at the other students, "Okay, uh, Puck, how about it?"

Noah told him, "I don't really groove on Young MC."

When Mr. Schuester said Christian's name, Christian said, "Yeah, I think for once in my life I'll just use a phrase my own brother likes to use whenever he doesn't like a song choice."

Mr. Schuester asked him, "And what phrase would that be?"

Christian told him, "That the song itself should be arrested for the crime of sucking."

In response to Christian's words, Mr. Schuester only sighed in response, while Rachel said, "I am shocked at the lack of leading-man ambition in this room right now."

In response to Rachel's own words, Christian muttered incoherent words under his breath, while Mr. Schuester said, "It's okay, Rachel. I guess I'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done."