six | throwdown

With his fist propped up underneath his chin, Christian blankly stared at Mr

With his fist propped up underneath his chin, Christian blankly stared at Mr. Schuester as he said to them, "As we head into Sectionals, I want to get some feedback, like what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything, any music in particular, that you guys want to do?"

Mercedes asked with a slight raise of a finger, "Could we maybe try something a little more... black?"

It was then that Kurt said to Mr. Schuester, "I agree. We do an awful lot of show tunes."

Rachel told them, "It's Glee Club. Not Krunk Club."

With a sigh, Christian pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head to himself as Mercedes turned to Rachel and said to her, "Don't make me take you to the carpet."

While Kurt snapped his fingers at Rachel, Mr. Schuester said, "Fantastic. Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt. Duly noted. Anything else?"

It was then that Mike raised his hand and said to Mr. Schuester, "I can pop and lock."

Mr. Schuester replied, "Not really what we're going for, Mike, but... noted. Noted, yes."

In response, Christian only chuckled to himself, which got Mr. Schuester to say, "Is there anything you'd like to add, Christian?"

With a shake of his head, Christian said, "I'm only here 'cause Figgins ordered me to be in this club. I really don't give a damn about what we do, as long as we don't have to be wearing any ridiculous outfits like we did the last time we performed in front of an audience."

Mr. Schuester hesitantly nodded before he said, "Okay. Duly noted." After a couple seconds of silence, he nodded again as he said, "Duly noted."

In response, Christian only tilted his head before he glanced over to his right just in time to see the three members of the Cheerios staring right at him.

* * *

With a blank look on his face, Christian looked between Mr. Schuester and Coach Sylvester.

Despite the fact of just how much he hated Jesse, at this point he would rather have Jesse as co-director of the glee club than have to deal with Coach Sylvester every single time he came into school.

Unfortunately for Christian, that just wasn't the case.

So the most he did was cross his arms over his chest and sigh to himself as Coach Sylvester said to Mr. Schuester, "Lady's choice. Heads."

It wasn't until the coin had fallen back onto the back of Mr. Schuester's hand that he said, "Heads."

Coach Sylvester replied, "Awesome. Alright, the following students have been selected for a special, elite Glee Club called Sue's Kids."

With a sigh, Christian muttered 'you've gotta be frickin' kidding me' under his breath as Mr. Schuester said to her, "Hold on. We agreed not to split up the group."