sixty nine | diva

While Christian simply eyed the inside of Brittany's bedroom with furrowed eyebrows and his arms crossed over his chest, Brittany pointed at her camera as she said, "Welcome back to Fondue for Two

While Christian simply eyed the inside of Brittany's bedroom with furrowed eyebrows and his arms crossed over his chest, Brittany pointed at her camera as she said, "Welcome back to Fondue for Two. Tonight's guest for my show is none other than McKinley High's very own WWE wrestler, Christian St. James."

As the camera was shifted over to not only show Brittany's face but also Christian's, it showed just how deep of a frown Christian had on his face and the fact that his head was now tilted to the side, while he eyed the Cheerio.

After a couple seconds of silence, Christian said to her, "Um, Brittany, I'm not a WWE wrestler."

Instead of bothering to respond to his comment, Brittany looked over at Christian as she said to him, "So, Christian, I've heard that your breakup with the former popular member of the Cheerios, Gabrielle Smythe, is now official. Is that true?"

With a blank look on his face, Christian told her, "Brittany, you were there when I broke things off with Smythe."

Brittany replied, "Yeah, but I totally thought you would have at least gotten back together with her at some point." After a couple seconds of silence, Brittany asked him, "So, is your breakup with her actually official now?"

After a couple seconds of silence, he said to her, "Yeah, I guess it is."

With a grin on her face, Brittany said to him, "Well, that's great for you. I have to say that I am really happy that you finally moved past the very girl, who Coach Sue had recently demoted to the bottom of the pyramid for reasons not in any way whatsoever related to your breakup."

After sighing to himself, he said to her, "Brittany, I only agreed to coming onto your show because you said you needed my help with something. Last I checked, asking me about my bitch of an ex-girlfriend isn't really something that I can actually help you with."

While choosing to ignore his words once again, Brittany leaned her face closer towards Christian's as she told him, "So, I've been hearing rumors that you've been seen in the company of Stephanie Bartley, who is now one of the most popular girls in school after Gabrielle was demoted to the bottom of the pyramid." When Christian only raised an eyebrow at her in response, she asked him, "Is it true that you and Stephanie are dating now?"

Christian replied, "No, we're not dating."

Brittany asked him, "But would you like to date her? Because if I remember correctly, you once told me that Stephanie is a lot less controlling, needy and clingy than Gabrielle ever was while you two dated." When Christian didn't respond, she asked him, "So is it true? Do you prefer the current not-relationship you have with Stephanie over the actual relationship you had with Gabrielle?"

After a couple seconds of silence, Christian got up out of his chair and started to walk towards Brittany's bedroom door, only to momentarily stop when Brittany yelled, "Christian, don't leave! I really do need your help with something!"