fifty nine | nationals

With a raised eyebrow and a book in his hands, Christian eyed the group of formerly fighting classmates as Sam yelled, "He's studying for geography when we're trying to rehearse! It's bogus!"

Noah replied, "'Cause I already know the dance! You dance like you got your feet caught in bear traps and you're trying to gnaw them off."

Then Kurt asked, "Mr. Shue, are you aware that while we're arguing about jazz squares, Unique is being handed the key to the city by Rahm Emanuel?"

After Mr. Schuester said 'really', Brittany said, "And plus my pillow and my blanket fell into the pool. Disaster."

Then Artie said, "Look, I think everybody is just a little tired. We've been rehearsing for three straight hours."

Finn replied, "Yeah, and we'll rehearse all night if we have to. We can rest after we've won!"

It was then that Rachel said, "Just because we've lost Mercedes doesn't mean we can be anything less than perfect. Perfect!"

Artie replied, "That's easy for you to say."

While Gabrielle and Cameron both used Christian's shoulders as their own personal pillows, Christian replied as he continued to read from his book, "You tell her, Artie."

Then Artie turned to Christian and asked him, "And what the hell are you doing?"

With a raise of his book, Christian said, "Reading." Then he glanced over at both Cameron and Gabrielle before he said, "While these two morons are using me as their own personal pillows."

It was then that Santana said, "Okay, you know what? You know what?" After Santana clapped her hands, she yelled, "Hey! I don't want to hear any of this 'we can't do it without her', because guess what? We don't have a choice. So be warned: if you are not giving this everything you've got, I will go all Lima Heights on your sorry asses."

Mr. Schuester said to them, "Listen to yourselves."

With a raise of her hands, Santana replied, "I know. I'm sorry. I always go to the yelling place. I have rage."

Mr. Schuester told her, "No, it's a good thing. A great thing. There is so much passion in this room. Even all your arguing, it's about the work. You guys really want this. Okay, so let's take a half-hour break, and then we'll run it from the top."

Tina asked him, "Mr. Shue, is it okay if we keep going? We got the first slot, which is, like, the death slot. We have to be amazing."

Quinn said to him, "Yeah, 'Edge of Glory's' a bitch. I said I'd be dancing by nationals. I'll be damned if I don't."

Mr. Schuester replied, "Okay, then let's keep going." Then he looked over at Mike and said to him, "Mike, help the guys out with the choreography."

After he placed a hand on Artie's shoulder, Mr. Schuester said, "Artie, help Puck out with his geography." Then he turned to the girls and said, "Ladies, 'Edge of Glory'. Come on. Brittany, run us through it."