twenty eight | furt

While Quinn placed an icepack on the side of Sam's face, Mike said, "Dude was a wild animal

While Quinn placed an icepack on the side of Sam's face, Mike said, "Dude was a wild animal."

After Artie said 'manimal', Brittany said, "I'm so turned on by you right now."

Sam asked Quinn, "How bad does it look?"

Quinn told him, "It's pretty hot, actually."

Noah said to them, "You have no idea how hard it was for me not to jump into that beatdown."

With a raise of his hand, Christian said, "What I'd like to know is why the hell no one told me that this crap was even going to be happening."

Tina asked him, "Why would anyone tell you? I mean, it's not like you're on the football team or anything."

Christian scoffed before he said, "It isn't like that would even matter. I'd like nothing more than to kick that sorry piece of crap's ass all over again."

While Tina only rolled her eyes in response, Santana asked, "Where were you, Finn?"

Finn replied, "I was still out on the field, okay? I-I totally would have given him a beatdown if I had been there, though."

While Christian said 'sure you would have', Mercedes said to Finn, "The fact is, it shouldn't have gone down without you, Finn. You should have been leading the charge."

Kurt said to them, "Lay off Finn, everyone. It isn't his problem. It's none of your problems, actually. But thank you for what you did, especially Sam."

Mike said, "Serious, an epitome of a leader."

With a scoff, Christian replied, "Are you frickin' serious, Kurt? It's all of our problems. Like it or not, but you're one of us. There's no frickin' way that I, much less anyone else, would let Karofsky pull any of that crap with you."

Just as Kurt was about to respond, Mr. Schuester entered the choir room and asked, "What's going on? What happened to Sam's eye?"

Quinn told him, "He stood up to Karofsky."

Tina said, "All the guys did. Well, not Finn."

While Christian said 'yeah, because Finn's a frickin' coward', Mr. Schuester asked, "Is everyone okay? Do we all need to go talk to Principal Sylvester?"

Sam replied, "No. I got in a few good licks, too, so we can just call it even. And maybe this will send a warning to Karofsky, telling him to back off Kurt."

After he walked over to Kurt and put a hand on his shoulder, Mr. Schuester asked, "You okay, Kurt?" After Kurt nodded in response, Mr. Schuester said, "Alright, guys. Let's take our places. We got a wedding to prepare for."

* * *

After all the attendees of the wedding turned their heads to stare at the back of the room they were in, Finn entered the room and fixed his tie before he sang, "It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey, baby, I think I wanna marry you."