Epilogue

Hello amazing pals!

How are you all?

Is it too late I'm updating the epilogue? 😬😬 I apologise guys!

Im really sorry ,sorry sorry for being soo late & being out of touch with you all..but it was not my mistake *pout* it was all up with my mood..

Even if I write I didn't felt like updating..I used to scribble something and delete ugh past apart! Now I'm all fine and. Completely back soo will start up with a new story with daily updates 🌼❤️

Soo here's an epilogue of she and her fate..hope you haven't forgotten the storyline 🥴

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years of swara and Sanskar's married life..

@Maheshwari mansion

Night,Dining area

"You serve for yourself and sit beta, I'll serve rest others" sujata stands up to serve..

"No mom, you sit..im here no I'll serve you all" swara smiled beautifully really loving to serve her family..yes her family! His family means it's here too no afterall there's nothing like hers only his now,it's all theirs!

Sujata looked at swara once & the plates on the table to be served once but swara assured her that she can to which sujata smiled..

Swara served everyone and atlast bought bowl near sankar & started to serve him..

She groaned meekly making everyone look at her ,she gave them nothing happened look for which they shook their head understanding and smiled teasing..she went all red as she blushed , sanskar smirked seeing his effect on her ..

Everyone resumed eating , swara instead of serving him glared him angrily..he gave his bestest smile and asked to serve.. swara served muttering"will see you in room" he giggled at her cuteness..

"Arey bhabhi this is toh cheating okay..you served us with little gobi manchurian while u filled bhai's plate with that only" laksh complained whinning like a kid hiding his teasing look..

"It's-n-not ,li-like that laksh, you are all toh eating chapati too but sanskar denied chapati today toh I thought to serve him this more" swara immediately spoke feeling too nervous..

All laughed looking at him teasing her...only swara couldn't see his teasing due to her extreme innocence.. while sankar warned laksh through eyes which he successfully ignored..

"Still bhabhi I'm upset, I ate this chapati without interest & here you are showing partiallity" he dragged the topic to tease her more..

"Yoo I'm sorry-"

"Laksh stop troubling her" Ram glared laksh while laksh giggled mumbling sorry to swara..

"You are toh too innocent bhabhi" uttara snapped &: started eating again..

swara pouted looking at sanskar as he's the only reason for all these teasings while he smiled proudly..

All had their food Talking,pulling each other's leg with lots of laughter..after that they all settled in the couch and spent some good time together..

This is the best in Maheshwari's..they loved family time & there was nothing restricted to talk..they were all soo bonded with each other ki they talk freely everything just like friends..