chap: 17|i want to thank her!

"didi...." ansh came running to her room...it's exactly 11:30 PM.. same day on her birthday...

"what ansh..why didn't you slept" she asked, all her face pale, still somewhere she is happy...

"did you finished your dinner" he asked looking towards her plate which he gave her few minutes before, but she didn't touched it at all..

"do you want to die on your birthday?" he glared her angrily, he is much angry today because of her ignorance towards her health... she couldn't answer..

"open your mouth" he said holding plate in his hand & rolling small piece of chapati to feed her...

she slowly opened her mouth & he feeds her, he made her to eat whole 2 chapatis & gave her a glass of milk...

"dii...it's done...now come fast baba is waiting for us in balcony" saying this he left confused swara, he never bothered to turn back even hearing her call also..

swara came downstairs running behind him...she is stopped by ansh..

"arrey wait na didu...(hitting his forehead) oh sorry I forgot to tell you , (swara rolled her eyes) I kept dress for you in couch & completely forgot to say, now go & change this dress even I'm changing" saying this he took one box which he had dress for himself...

"wait but why? where are we going?" she was cutted by him again...

"omg! will you please stop asking so many questions?" he showed his irritation while swara throws daggers at him..

"we are going for a party, " he said & bites his lower lips cursing himself for the blunder he did..

"I mean today's it's Baba's company's anniversary, so it's a business party" he immediately cooked some lie to avoid swara's further investigation...

"oh...but I didn't knew that....." again she was cutted by shekar...

"I called your mom beta, but she's having headache so she slept, I think we are getting late, you will get everything clearly once we reach" saying this shekar left out a relief sigh seeing swara nodding & going in to change her dress..

shekar takes deep breath as he lied to her, he never called janaki nor she knows that they are going, after all lieing is not his own policy!

after few minutes swara came down dressing herself in beautiful white frock, which is up to her knees, wearing matching accessories, her hair left open which is curled in front to make a puff..she wore white angel's sandals which is upto her ankle... .all totally she is not less than a fairy...

"waw didi... you look hot" ansh winked at her..

"what you thought that you look less hot (raising her eyebrow) some hot girl will fall for you today itself , (leaning near his ear) & will take my help to propose you " she winks back, while he thought that arrow I left out came back to me itself😮😮...

"u look beautiful princess" swaransh turned  towards shekar, swara smiled..

"u look handsome prince " shekar ruffles ansh's hair while in return he gives bright smile...

_________________________________

while returning back from party all are tired... it's 2am...but swara is still amused due to sudden surprise from her baba....yes! they went to party, it's not any business but a birthday party, a grand party!!

"baba, u should have informed me, u know I froze there looking at the decorations and all" swara is still there  in the party I must say..

"I wanted to give you surprise, ansh said you like party so thought to throw hard one, to welcome ur eighteen very specially" he said smiling while taking a U turn as he is driving himself...

"didi... I hope u loved it" ansh squealed rubbing his eyes due to sleep..

"i loved & my ragu's presence made me super happy, I felt blessed today" she said overwhelming remembering how ragini & her parents too surprised her with their sudden presence...

__________________________________

NEXT DAY....

"janaki gadodiya is not swara's own mother, she is her stepmother, her mother died when she was 2 in an accident, " laksh explained everything possible information he could get...sanskar nodded thoughtfully  ,while uttara is damn confused..

" it's OK, but bhayyu why you are digging her details, I mean do you have any work with her? " uttara asks innocently as she wants to clear her confusion while laksh is trying to stop her knowing sanskar's anger , but uttara never give damn to his anger nor he gets angry on her..

" I have work" sanskar tries to go from there as he can't lie more to his sister...

" what work bhayyu? " she asks again while laksh chants some prayer silently & closes his eyes fearing about upcoming storm..if  his anger roses means it flows out like a water which comes out from broken dam...

"I HAVE TO THANK HER ...I WANT TO THANK HER..." he says trying hard to control his anger as it's his sister ...

"but why? (as if she remembered) oh ! for that ,that she helped you when dust entered your eyes once on that day when  your car hits her car??" she questions remembering about that & smiles like she won..

"we are going to gadodiya company today to invite them to deal a project with us" sanskar says turning towards laksh & he never bothered to answer uttara while uttara stood😮 like this in utter confusion... she made cry face as she started to match the situation in different angles...

laksh nodes his head & calls shekar's PA to inform about this...after disconnecting he gave 'for heaven's sake you are left alive ' look to uttara & he leaves , she stucks her tongue at his back... & goes in making varieties of faces...

__________________________________

"okay then, let me leave, so let's meet tomorrow at party" sanskar stood up from chair to shake  hands with shekar...

"Mr.Maheshwari ,there was no need to you to come here, if u had invited us through call means it would be more than enough" shekar smiled shooking hands..

"no worries mr.gadodiya.. I thought why not to give a visit to your company & have a look" sanskar smiled back...

"oh that's really sweet of you young man..I will be delighted if you go round & take a glance of my company, my hard work" shekar said & asked his PA to ready the mini vehicle to go round to his company...

________________________________

"janaki we are invited for a business party tomorrow" shekar says sitting in couch..

"& we whole family are invited" he continued..

"business uff...no I won't come...it will be boring one as usual" she made yuck face as she is not interested  in that, instead she loves party in club or pub...

"I know ,I don't have that luck to take my wife as everyone does" he says while his bright face fades , 2 tears escaped down from his eyes remembering how shomi used to squeal even if he asked her to join some boring business party...

janaki observed his sad face, still she shrugs & leaves from there plugging headphones to hear some music...shekar gets up from couch & goes towards balcony gulping his tears, he tightened his grip on railings & closes his eyes as his memories haunted him....

___________________________________

hope you like it guys...

so are you excited for swasan meet??