chap:18| maa's love overpowered her...

##EVENING...

swara descended downstairs & searched for ansh but he wasn't there..she made sad face as she thought to talk to him...she went to kitchen, filled one glass of water and was about to drink but stopped seeing a piece of paper lying under kitchen's counter, she saw that in corner of her eyes..she found it connected...

Her mouth refused to drink water, her throats totally denied water, her hands trembled...she kept those glass on the shelf and moved lil front to see that, approaching there she bends a little only to see *a piece of paper from her maa's diary*

"how it came here??" she thought taking it carefully from the floor...

"it was in my cupboard; but how it torned?" a lonely tear escaped down her cheeks...

looking at that for a minute made her eyes turn glassy again, she started shedding tears silently...

A speed air blowed from window side, that piece was about to fly but she somehow managed to get it back...suddenly she ran upstairs to her room...she directly opened her cupboard...
.
.
.
.
.
.. .
.

.

.. .

but she didn't found diary there 😰😨😥..

she searched & searched controlling her tears , she took all dresses out ,but she couldn't see it..she started to see every dress carefully while tears started flowing down making her vision blurr...she wiped her tears sobbing silently & searched everywhere possible... but all in vain... it's no where found.. she pressed her lips to control her tears, she gulped hard to search again...

she searched under bed, cot, couch every where... she searched throwing every things crying hard in fear of loosing her maa's words..her maa's memory😭😭

ansh came running to her room hearing a loud bang from her room... janaki didn't heard as she is plugged with earphones😑..

ansh opened the door of her room & got startled to see his swaru Dii all shattered... every things are thrown here & there randomly... he eyes caught her searching something important..

"how can it be possible? " swara shouted making ansh see her all shocked... yes he must be shocked to his calm sister behaving wild...

"no....(shouting) who robbed it?" she yelled throwing every things she got In her hands making loud havoc in room...

"didu..." he softly mumbled keeping his steps towards her...

"anchu...see ..na... someone... breaked ....my ...room...some... house... breakers ..." she said in chocked voice still searching in shelf & all..

"what happened didu...who robbed ? what you lost?" he asked in concerned tone ,not getting things in mind...

"anchu... m-my m-maa's d-diary...." she sniffed loosing all hope of finding that, she sat in bed palming her mouth sniffing badly...

"calm down Dii...no one will do that ..no one dared to rob that...you will get it " he kept hands on her shoulder kneeling down to her length, & said in his lovely yet dangerous tone...

"no anchu...it's no where here....(standing suddenly shocking him) but wait...(she ran out of room) ...moooommm....mom..." she went downstairs , her nerves are all sprinkled with flakes of flame...she is damn angry...

she directly went to janaki's room & banged on her door continuously calling her with angerfilled voice, ansh is shocked following her...

swara who always keep whispering in mansion due to janaki's fear but in turn today she is yelling at janaki😨...her voice turned wild, why not it's only memory of her maa which used to give her peace... it was her peace of mind when her heart gets disturbed...

janaki opened the door.. & saw swara in wide eyes due to utter shock and also anger arosed in her seeing swara behaving differently..

"did you took my maa's diary from my cupboard?" swara asked in cold tone shocking janaki...

swara used to be calm everyday but how can she be calm today? that too missing her maa's memory? her Maa's love overpowered her which made her act like wild hungry lion... she is lioness indeed!

"mom I'm asking something " swara shouted panting heavily due to hyperanger...

janaki's eye widened, she fumed seeing her dare..she raised her hand to slap..

"didi....." ansh closed his eyes , while started to flow down his cheeks, he slowly opened his eyes hearing no slapping sound...

"so mom you confirmed that you took my maa's diary " swara asked in cold tone gripping janaki's wrist tight, while janaki struggled to release her hand from that tender yet strong grip..ansh palmed his mouth in utter shock and disbelief...

" swara....." shekar shouted her name seeing this scene from doorstep...

"baba...." ansh ran towards him, shekar ruffled ansh's hair & moved him aside...

"what is happening here ?" he asked moving forward...

"baba let me say" ansh came running from his behind...

"mom i won't leave you unless you give my maa's memory" swara said again but this time tears started to flow down her cheeks again..

"princess , what are you saying? why are you crying shona?" his voice turned soft seeing her tears...she hugged him instantly...

"baba my diary..." she said in choked voice shedding tears making his shoulder wet...

he breaked the hug & pulled her in his lap wiping her tears, she sniffed & started breathing heavily...

"shhh princess! (wiping again ) you won't lose it...my princess should not cry like this...your maa never used to cry...( he chuckled )u know she used to tease me crybaby when i shed tears..." he said all this while those sweetest memories flashed in his mind like moving film...

"I'm not a cry baby" she pouted, while he planted a lovely kiss on her forehead...

his eyes turned serious once again, he placed her slowly beside him & got up from couch & boomed near janaki...she stumbled back seeing his angerfilled dangerous eyes, which are burning like dry leaves which is set to burn putting kerosene...

"I wish I won't get that angry so that I have to slap a woman!" he says in cold tone still stepping forward..

"w-what? w-why are you saying this to m-me?" she stumbles back at his cold tone gulping in fear.... she steps back while he steps forward until  her back hits the wall...

"I don't like when people lie..." he clutches his fist trying hard to control himself as his conscience is alerting him again & again that she is a woman! the hell women!

"w-what are you trying to say?" she asks while shivering...

"I don't think that you didn't understood!" he snaps at her...

"I didn't got you" still that evil lady tries to act innocent...

"what the hell , dammit" he hits his fist to the wall..

"return her dairy back" he continues staring her with his blood shot eyes which is burning not less than a fire...

__________,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,_____________,,,,

this chapter is richly dedicated to my Jiju AngelGoldieReal ....Jiju hope you are happy atlast....*fingers crossed* but joy is yet to come😉😉
___________________________________

ufffo.....

now what will he do?

do you find anything suspicious here? in shekar's behavior??

stay tuned...

I myself is very excited for next😪..

babye😘😘😘😘