chap:28| i don't know how to make bitter tea..

it has been half an hour since ansh left..swara is standing at that particular place from half an hour, completely attacked by hypershock... laksh too is pinching himself ..poor soul can't believe still that sanskar stood here just for a mere girl!

sanskar is getting annoyed at their attitude, he is walking here & there .moreover his head is about to blast due to headache...

"will you give me little space so that I can rest my head over there" finally he himself asked  in irritation..

"haan haan...you mean you want to sleep??" swara just now came out of her imaginary world..

"yes my lord" sanskar is like 'oh my! where I caught'😂😂😂

swara giggled at that, so as laksh..

she took him to room, dusted the bed and arranged bed for him...

"urgh my head is paining like hell" sanakar mumbled to himself while his head caught pillow...

"hey how are you? is it paining much? is there anything which I can do to reduce that? or shall I prepare some decoction? is it due to gastric? or do you have migrane? didn't you slept well last night? did you ate breakfast?" swara had loads of questions with her as soon as he uttered those sentence, but she was interrupted by him..

"will you please stop this ever before my head blast?" he narrows his eyes...

"sorry...I was worried or else I didn't mean to irritate you" swara apologised immediately seeing his anger..

"crack piece " he mumbled under breath..

"I'm notttt !! " swara shouted making his condition worsen😅..

"(shouts) arrey little squirrel! you better stab me with knife rather than killing me by irritating" he is totally annoyed, he pressed his head between hands...

swara gave sorry look to him ...& pouts .. he smiles inward seeing her cute face..

isn't she extra cute? yes! she is...

"I won't irritate you sorry..I will bring a cup of black tea and I swear it will reduce your headache" swara runs to kitchen...

"hey don't add sugar" he shouts behind her , while his lip curved bright..

______________________________

#KITCHEN...

water kept for tea is boiling... she is struggling with herself, don't know whether she should add sugar or not..

"no maybe it's an illusion.. he won't say like that! who will drink sweetless bitter tea yuck" she makes faces as if she tastes the bitterness of black tea..

"swara beta what will you do now?" her mind cautioned seeing her lost..

"should I add sugar?" she questions aloud..

"urgh... whatever I will add sugar... I don't think human being can drink that bitter black tea without sugar" atlast she comes to the point , & adds sugar...

____________________________

"what the hell is this?" he is about to spit out what he drank just now, bit stops & gulps seeing  her face...

if it is someone other than swara means he would have eaten them raw..

"I warned you not to add sugar" he bites his teeth & keeps tea on tepoy..

"I didn't heard.. I'm sorry" a fresh tear rolls down making him close his eyes on frustration..

"always keep on jumping like squirrel, then how will you hear anything?" he mocks at her..