chap: 14|I don't think he is God's creation!

sanskaar came inside ,laksh stared him confused, uttara came with juice and she too startled  at his  changing facial expressions...

"bhayya.." uttara kept hands on his shoulder , keeping juice tray down in tepoy...

"laksh bring my lappy from car please" sanskar requested instead, for a while laksh didn't got things, but slowly walked taking car key , uttara is still staring at him..

meanwhile laksh came in with lappy, sanskar sat in sofa & pulled tepoy lil near, so that he can place laptop over that, before he could open uttara  gave him juice, he was about to deny but something stopped him and he drank that in mini seconds...

"if you don't mind bhayya can I ask you one thing??" uttara asked in meaningful tone, seeing him nodding ,she kept her juice glass on tepoy & Sat beside him..

"why are you like this??" she asked holding his arms, first sanskar stared her but later glared seeing her giggling, bit later uttara & laksh are hi-fiing each other, which  made sanskar throw draggers on them...

"sorry sorry, I was asking bhayya why you work at home also, doesn't you feel tired?? don't you think it's damn irritating for viewers sight??" uttara too asked being highly irritated, seeing him working all the time...

"for your kind information, today I came early from office & more over I'm not working , infact I have some important work to do other than office stuffs" saying this sanskar got up from sofa along with laptop , kept empty glass on table & boomed inside his room...

"baapre... who made my brother? (hitting forehead) I don't think he is God's creation, if so God wouldn't have made me this much carefree and his this much workaholic, after making both of us to come out from same mother's womb!!" uttara murmured softly while sanskar came out from room for once, passed death glare & went in..

,(how can this chatterbox uttara talk softly??😂😂😂 shouting is soft according to her😉😉)

while uttara showed her best innocent face ever giving sheepish smile, seeing all this laksh laughed keeping palms over his mouth...

___________________________________

GADODIYA MANSION...

swara was sitting in her room's balcony... shekar Sat in couch there itself... janaki went to room..ansh was out to play..

"janaki.... arrey janaki..." calling this shekar got up from couch & went downstairs, swara kept on staring his retreating figure ..

"haan shekar you called??" janaki came out as soon as possible and asked in hurry..

"why didn't you cleaned the floor today?" he bombed a shocking ever thing on her, janaki gulped thinking what if she is asked to clean?

"kyu janaki, mei kuch poocha tha na?" he asked again seeing her lost somewhere, while she is gathering some words..

"voh mei abhi, I was about to clean at that time you called , I'm going to clean the mess only" she said in one breath not understanding how to handle the situation, he nodes & she leaves to clean...

like this she cleaned all the mess, after whole 2 hours of work ,poor janaki  is tired....

___________________________________

"didiiiii.....didiiiii..." ansh entered the mansion Calling swara with full strength and volume, he came running hence he is panting very badly....

"what ansh? why are shouting like this? " shekar who  was sitting in couch asked irritatingly keeping both index fingers to close his ears..

"baba , where is didi...." he asked looking  here & there ,searching for swara..

" anchu, kya huva? " swara asked descending down stairs ,hands sliding railings....

"today is your result didu, all your friends are pass, go bring your Hall ticket, let's get it announced" ansh said in one breath, showing how much excited he is......& lil nervous tooo...

swara slowly climbed upstairs, she is hell nervous + scared... what would happen if she couldn't score above 500? no college??

"no......"  swara shouted reaching bedroom... she slowly got up & went to  cupboard to get her Hall ticket.. she prayed silently hoping... she  smiled seeing her maa smiling seeing her from inside the frame...she kissed & talked to her, like she blessed her...swara went down now with full hope.. god helps every creation of his...its just some takes time to be happy, that happiness longs last...

____________________________________

"didiiiii.... I will eat ten ice cream today" ansh squealed while entering the restaurant ,they are in restaurant for a party! swara scored 513 marks in 12th, infact it's really appreciable marks !

"no one will ask today if you ate as  much as you want" shekar smiled looking at his son squealing like squirrel..

"anchu..." swara caught hold on ansh's shoulder signalling to quit, to her surprise ansh shrugged back signalling her to quit😂..after all its a party!

"yes baba...if I'm allowed na ,then within an hour I will make this Amir shekar gadodiya as gareeb shekar gadodiya" ansh said dreaming to order things...swara rolled her eyes at his statement, he giggled seeing her state, she glared, he gave his ever prettiest sheepish smile which made her too Smile..

shekar laughed at his sentence , infact he too is surprised to see him this much free..
"there is something in my children ,which i failed to notice" shekar thought meaningfully..

"dii I sit here, if you want you go there" ansh pointed towards a chair which is opposite to which he is holding..

"no no I sit here...u should go" she too started arguing..

ansh: no you go, it's my seat..

swara: ansh u better go,it's mine seat..

ansh: no I won't go ,let me see what you will do ( smirking)

" ansh you will regret being this much stubborn " swara said throwing daggers at him & stood in corner ,folding hands under chest & carrying an angry pout with her.

shekar rolled his eyes , next moment he rubbed it to see whether it's they or someone else..

"okie princess take your seat" ansh said with his best ever saddest face ,hoping that swara will allow him to win, but what followed?

"thank you Prince" saying this she sat jumping over chair, making his jaw touch the ground, swara giggled seeing his State ...

"u both are unbelievable" shekar spoke out atlast pulling chair for himself, ansh helplessly took a opposite seat making bad bad faces, swara was giggling & hiding her laugh every second making her look like someone directly came from heaven and landed up in that particular restaurant...

____________________________________

hope you all are liking the story...

please do let me know here commenting online if anyone are disliking this ..

do tell me here If anyone want any particular scenes?

do tell me if you want me to change something..

thank you for your love and support.. love you guys...