chap:32|what's happening?!

"Swara Swara...Swara...arrey Swara.." Sanskar is roaming in search of Swara holding two cups of coffee, one for himself and other for  her..

"Where did this girl vanished?" He kept coffee cups on the table..

"Hey uttu did you saw Swara?" Sanskar saw uttara coming alone from her room..till now little contented he was because he thought she might be with uttara but no..

"No bhayya, she came down before only , she told she have to practice" uttara told being confused about her whereabouts..

"She is nowhere here" sanskar closed his eyes..

"What?!" Uttara shouted making sanskar to glare her as sujata came running hearing her...

"Mom came you stupid! She will make house upside down now!" Sanskar  slaps her head , she hits his shoulder in reply

"She's your responsibility don't you know?" Uttara smirks as she said those when sujata is in hearing distance..

"Uttu you will die from my hand" sanskar shouts inside , noticing which uttara giggles and goes out in search of Swara...

"Sanskar where is Swara & why uttu shouted?" Sujata being a girl starts bombing questions..

"Mom...she shouted because you know your daughter is mad and about Swara I don't know I'm searching" sanskar said things easily making her head messier...

"What ? You don't know where  is Swara? Are you serious sanskar? & you are so cool??" Sujata shouts aloud...

"Mom.. I'm searching and before going she didn't said that I'm going" sanskar is worried but his ego never let him show out..

"Uttu is right after taking her here she's your responsibility & you should watch her place of stand every time" sujata drags him out along with her to search Swara..

'She's not any baby mom " sanskar gets annoyed...

"Still an innocent soul"  sujata looked at him for a while while her words ringed again and again in his ears , she looked at him again and went out in search of Swara...bit later sanskar too followed her ..

______________________________

"Yooooooo it's my turn" Swara shouted and got up from the bench as soon as she saw her own teammate loosing the wicket😂..

"Katti with you swaru Dii..you are happy seeing me loosing the wicket when I'm  being your teammate huh ! How mean!?" One little boy threw bat against her seat narrowing his eyes throwing daggers at her, while Swara giggles at his cute acts..

"You little pirate..are you gonna bowl?" Swara grabbed bat from the ground bending a little, kept two steps forward to adjust her place, turned her cap in adjustment, keeping bat between her thighs she tied her dupatta to one side , she fixed her gaze towards the bowler & the ball he is spinning in his hand...

The ball came running towards her like a bullet from the gun do, hits the bat in her hand and flies high shrinking it's size to a small stone , came down increasing its size again to a ball & there it is a six!!

"Yoooooooooo" she shouts as much as she can in loaded amusement with spilling joy..what a performance!

Sanskar heard her shout & came on the direction chasing the voice & there is she shouting like anything when they are searching for her; arerey pagal ladki!

"Swara....." Till now sujata & uttara are also beside sanskar while Swara is on kiddus shoulder ...

"Leave me peeps" Swara murmurs to them while they placed her on the ground back, she settles her dress, acts like dusting it in high embarrassment...