chap:12|is it tit for tat??

hello amazing people!

a quick update for you all for your valuable love & support on this story... hope all will enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing...
love you all

******************************

MAHESHWARI MANSION...

"bhayya." uttara called sipping coffee while sanskar is typing continuosly on keyboard of laptop...he didn't heard or we can say didn't responded fearing that he will get distracted...

"bhayyu...." uttara fumed  and shouted , kept her coffee down on tepoy & went near him, still he is working, she closed it making him to look at her...

"what the hell? can't you see that I'm working? why u closed? " he shouted back at her angrily, uttara stares him narrowing eyes & closed it to make those tears filled in eyes to fall down..

"gudiya..." he walked near her & tried to touch her shoulder...

"no.." she throwed hands against him in air which passes from under his face , she goes back to take coffee & walked out , she was hurt...

"cholly gudiya...I didn't..." he took deep breath & continued...

"I was logging in very urgently & I totally forgot that I'm at home " he said helplessly walking behind her , cursing badly at him nature..

"so?" she asked in cold tone, making him more restless..

"don't u forgive ur bhayyu? don't you know ur bhayyu can't handle things especially when his gudiya is angry?" he turned her face towards him , while she pouted & hugged him

"even I can't handle without you" she hugged him tightly, he too hugged her back making it more pleasant scene...

________________________________

GADODIYA MANSION...

swara is sitting in bed in sleeping position while her head touches the head of cot and pillow on her back...shekar is sitting there near her having a caring look...

swara slowly tried to get up when he held her & made her sleep again asking why to get.. she demanded to drink water..

"beta, look you are weak so don't get up, why do you think I sat here like your guard?" he asked lovingly ,swara smiled at his care  ,tried to sleep back ,he made her drink water carefully...

he sat beside her again ,not letting her to move at any cost.. he is already tensed about her health..

his phone rang,  he excused & went to balcony to attend it..

"I can't attend that meeting, if possible cancel the deal" shekar spoke looking back at swara ...

"sir, but the deal is very profitable, we can't miss such an opportunity" his PA is shocked hearing his decision ,moreover he is concerned about gadodiya company..

"I care really less, my daughter is my first priority " shekar said firmly not at all giving damn for his business, only he cared for  is SWARA, his PRINCESS , his LOVE..

he entered the room again Smiling faintly looking at her sleeping , hoping for the best ,praying for her goodness...he covered her body with thin sheet as she is sweating due to medicine.. he closed the door behind & walked out...

AT 10AM...

"beta ansh why maid didn't came till now? it's already 10" shekar asked looking at main door..

"maid??!!" ansh shocked as he didn't knew about that ever...

"oh maybe you don't know because she go to school, she comes after 9 & goes before 4  i think.." shekar said assuming things as he thought janaki is some good hearted angel who came from heaven..

ansh couldn't say anything as he don't know ,he just nodded ,but little did he know is swara works like maid , but still he shrugged and let his thoughts brushed Smiling thinking that his sister didn't need to work...

time passes like anything.. shekar is worried about maid ..atlast loosing his patience he called out to confirm..

"janaki.... janaki...."

she was listening music plugging earphones.. that evil minded lady doesn't have any senses like she should respect her husband and should be present in front of him..😑

shekar is not feeling contented from morning itself seeing house like graveyard.. because none is talking to him nor anyone cared to be with him..ansh is all worried about his sister & goes now and then to her room... swara isn't well and sleeping, & janaki from morning itself never bothered to come & see whether he is alive or not...now it's high time anger reached its top most..

not only that even she doesn't cared to clean the home , it's true that she is not habitual of cleaning as swara used to clean all the mess... that 18 year girl used to do all the chores, all the things..

___________________________________

"janaki......" shekar entered the room only to see her listening to music and tapping her phone.. shekar's anger is in the tip of nose now.

he pulled earphones from her ears and glared  her making her to stand up, she shivered seeing him angry like this for the first time, he boomed near her ...

"what the hell are you doing here? haan? I was calling you from long" he shook her like Apple tree, fake tears filled her eyes , but those never bothered him...

"was calling you from last 2 minutes" her words ringed swara's ears,

FEW MINUTES BEFORE..

swara felt thirst and searched for water in jug kept on side table.. unfortunately jug is empty, she walked out to kitchen to drink water... while she returned from kitchen she saw angry shekar rushing into janaki's room...swara felt suspicious & went behind him following, she quickly hides behind door when shekar  shouted on janaki...

#NOW...

"I was listening to music" janaki said confidently , not at all knowing about shekar's angriness... he turns out to be a hungry lion when he is angry😈

"seriously janaki, you dared to answer me? " he pulled her tightening his grip , janaki hissed  in pain...

"is it tit for tat" Swara thought while happy tears made way through cheeks unknown to her..

"why the hell are you keeping shut now ? I didn't called you simply *gritted teeth* I called you to ask where the hell is maid?" he himself is shivering unable to control his anger, if possible he would have killed janaki unknowingly due to hyperanger...

janaki stammered, stumbled a little seeing his  red shot eyes, but he tightened his grip on her hand ,making her to froze  at place, she shivered now sensing his Anger, that too seeing this side of him for the first time in these 15 years!!

"shekar that ...she..is..off..today.. haan I remember that she asked a day off yesterday" janaki stammered first but said last sentence with full charge as a bad idea popped her nonsense mind...

"dare you lie to me today janaki.. oneday when I came afternoon u said she took afternoon off & today when I'm here in the morning u are saying she took  off again! don't u think I'm grown up more to believe this nonsense plannings of yours?" shekar shouted at her at the top of his lungs, janaki's every plan crashed and fallen down melting like ice .....

"do shekar knows about that? did radha said with him??" janaki startled for  a moment, Then she felt scared not knowing what  to answer..

"bark it out dammit!" his venomous voice came out making janaki lower her gaze, he punched wall in anger, while swara closed her eyes seeing shekar harming himself..

"I will say " a firm voice from behind came, both turned back, while janaki is hell tensed about the consequences...