chap:30|is this your third birth or fourth?

After one week..

In this one week many things happened..  Ragini's father breathed his last leaving ragini's mother in dilemma.. Swara was there at ragini's house with ansh & shekar for two days..& later  Swasan met each other everyday and their bond grew...& now this is the week in which Swara have to give concert.

Evening

It has been half an hour since thunderstorm broken out..rain is falling thickly..  Swara is sitting in the hall waiting for ansh..she is getting worried with each tik tik  sound of clock.. He went to play at 3 & it's getting past 5!

She finished her 5th glass of water.. Now it's high time..she was about to get an umbrella for herself to go in search of him, exactly at that time ansh came in running, fully drenched in rain, panting heavily...

"What the hell is this anchu? Where were you till now? Were you people playing in this rainy thunder?? Why didn't you thought before getting drenched? Didn't you bothered to let me know that where you are? Didn't you...."

*sneeze*

"Arrey you got cold? Oh no..." Swara hits her head and runs in search of towel

In between he sneezes.. So she went again in search if vaporub.. she comes back, rubs his head & smacks him..& makes him lay on couch undressed (don't worry he is in shorts🙊)
she starts applying vaporub over his chest & all... He is all silent till this moment yet didn't missed that smile which showed contentment..

"You buddhu I talked this much with wall Na ,that made you keep quiet" Swara threw daggers at him..

Ansh preferred silent again making Swara Huff & pull his ears...

"Ahhhh" rather than crying he started to laugh making this noise, first Swara got angry but later joined him and both ended up holding their stomach due to pain ..oh yes how can she not laugh when her life is laughing? Does she needs any reason to laugh when she is with him?.

Gently he started to control having something under his dark eyes... He took out some paper from his short's pocket..

"Unlock your phone and turn mobile data on" this is what he talked first after reaching home...
Being confused she did as he said & is shocked!

"Refer this paper for further information" he smiled handovering paper to her...

She was shocked bcz she got WhatsApp notification 99+ & she is a member of one of her friends WhatsApp group now!

"Anchu...how yuu got this?" Swara shouts trying to digest the fact moreover her happiness...

Yes she is happy... Who won't be happy to get connected with their own friends?

"I went to Alvira Didi's house to get her number, she added you to that group and gave me this list of numbers" his eyes shined..

"But why in this  rain while risking self by getting drenched and all?"

"So you mean this is a great risk in front of my didus big happiness?" He crossed his hands over his chest with narrow eyes.....

"Why you love me this much?"swaras eye filled with happy tears..

" who said I love you? You know I hate you this much ki no haters can hate anyone like this...I hate you damn much " he winks at her huffing face and runs while she runs behind him..

_________________________________

Someone from behind blindfolded Swara..
"Guess who"

"Anchu then who"she replies smiling..