chap:21|it's a sin!!

hope to receive more inline comments for this long chapter... value my hard work by making me happy with your feedbacks...

enjoy !!

____________________________________

"baba...com'on baba...let's go to lawn" ansh held shekar's hand ...

they walked towards lawn , ansh's lip trembled, tongue dried, his body shivered...  no he can't walk anymore, his knees gave up, he doesn't have enough courage to let out all truths ...how can he say things with is a painful story of his sister?? won't it stab his heart again restoring again??😭😭... above all whatever janaki is , above all she is his mother, whatever he just can say but that little love for giving birth will always suck him for sure😭😭..

He closed his eyes & opened only to see shekar's cold yet curious eyes waiting for ansh's lips to move...he didn't knew how to start??!😭😭

"can't you still trust me?" shekar broke out atlast while his lips felt cold indicating his sickness..

"baba... (hugged shekar at once) I don't know how to start baba... it will take me once again to the situation which will break me for sure baba... I can't see my didi again in pain baba...that angel never deserve to be lived in this hell baba..." ansh cried helplessly like an small kid hugging his baba in safe way like he is protecting himself from outer world...

"I know it will be tough for you beta, but still don't you think being a father I deserve to know that.... I should have known it before but atleast can't I know even now??" his question floats in air making even plants & birds to cry,...

"I know I failed to open up with you, I failed to give you love, I failed to see your pain, i just assumed that I know you very well, that my assumption  lead my princesses life to hell, to a disaster..." shekar cried again , but ansh never even thought of stopping him...sometimes letting out all hard tears are very much important... even this cute little boy knew that...

"I was engrossed in work, I failed to see cruelties in janaki's face, fear in swara's eyes, unexpessable pain in both my children's silence, I just worked hard to get succeeded in business & I did but I failed all the way in life , all the way  being a father, I never was a good father.... I never understood you...I never was a good father... I never.... was...a ....good ....fath...." he started to repeat last sentence when he started to loose his consious & those became a low mumble , ansh ran to him before his head hits the floor...

he lost his consciousness ...ansh sprinkled water on his face, but he was deelpy out of consciousness..

"baba ......" his 2 tears fall on shekar's face, shekar opened his eyes slowly , he got up at once & Sat on floor...

"say ansh before I die" he said making ansh keep palms on shekar's mouth...

"baba ..I ..will ...say... everything...." he wasn't sure what he said...

____________________________________

"baba please speak up..." swara cringed for nth time..

"baba ...I'm sorry I should have said before itself but my conscience refused seeing your overwork" swara tried explaining him as everything still  went in vain...

" (wiping tears) okay baba ...if you want, you can punish me but don't give this silent treatment baba it kills baba.. (tears broke out again )...I will die baba if you stop talking to me" swara started with determination but ended up crying again ....

swara turned her face  towards bed & covered her face over bed , bedsheets drenched up totally with her precious tears...ansh couldn't help than crying himself... swara startled at once hearing a weeping whisper... she without bothering to wipe her tears she crawled in knees to Him!...to shekar.... who is weeping!!