chap:10|his game...his will..

it's early morning... all are in deep slumber...

phone ringed with alarm... alarm was set at 4am!

janaki slowly got up rubbing eyes lazily... she  swiped phone to stop alarm... she walked out of room tieing her hair to bun..

she knocked continuously at swara's door...

swara woke up with jerk... she felt uneasiness... her eyes refused to open...headache is on the top...felt suffocating due to cold.. nostrils are closed.....

she heard continuous bang on door... honestly she couldn't wake up to go to door..

but those janaki's red shot eyes came in front of swara making her to shiver...she slowly stepped down.. her whole body was paining... it's common when fever overcomes... last night temperature was 110°... but now she is damn sure that temperature rised.. bcz she can feel hotness of her own body...it's burning while she closed eyes unable to bear...

she felt dizzy but opening door is indeed must now! she walked slowly wincing when she remembered that she forgot to take medicine last night...!!

she slowly opened the door..

janaki was half conscious due to sleep I can say... anyone can see pain in swara's face...that face which always used to glow has faded it's colour to pale... going near swara is like going near fire it seems.... that was her body temperature!

but what followed? how can this cruel janaki show domestic side?? it's impossible...

"mom..." Swara called in her usual sweet voice even if she is not well...

"what the hell are you doing still standing here? it's already past 4! shekar will get up at 5 & what if he saw u in kitchen? arrey chori before 5 u should be ready with breakfast and should be hear in room again..." janaki bursted like a bomb on her...swara stumbled a little in fear hearing her loud roar...tears came out flowing unknown to herself!!

           swara's POV:

can't  she see me in  this condition? I thought atleast today she herself will cook breakfast...*sad sigh* but this is what written in my fate..my life is God's gift ,his game ,his will...

tears flowed there like stream...

"arrey chori! why are you shedding these crocodile tears? don't do drama In this morning itself.. I'm not gonna melt.." she roared again at swara acting like as if she was soo good  & now pissed off  looking at swara's drama & herself she is a hidable gem...

swara looked up at her in utter shock... she is acting like as if she is the one who is suffering!!

"did u atleast grind rice & made dough?" janaki asked atlast in her that cruel tone...

"no...." she mumbled while shivering , stumbled looking at her blood shot eyes... urgh always she is scared!

"then what are you waiting for ...now what you will prepare? I don't know I'm sleepy..& I'm going to bed...(pointing his index finger) but I want breakfast ready within half an hour... did you got it??" janaki almost roared again like a angry bull & went to guest room to sleep so that shekar will Think that she prepared food!

swara stood there all numb...first of all she isn't well..she couldn't walk even a inch... she is shivering in cold...only she can do is to cry.. what else a 18 years old tender girl can do?

she wiped her tears thinking something... rushed to side table & took tablets and syrups... she drank it..went to sink to wet towel and tied it around her forehead.. she drank plenty of water...she prayed for her goodness...hoping to receive gods helping hand...

she rushed to kitchen... no dough..fortunately she got chapati powder...she made a dough & prepared chapatis...

but sighed again as only 15 minutes left ...she had to prepare curry... she took egg & started picking onion and other spices all...

after a struggle of 30 minutes she smiled painfully & kept those breakfast and plate in dining table...

              swara's pov:

i don't want to live in this world anymore...for the first time *sniffing* first time I felt like dieing... I didn't knew her cruel side this much! honestly I pray to die..
    let anyone think that I'm coward...I care less..but the fact  is I'm not..I can live life..I'm full of strength even now..I still pretended to be happy in front of baba hoping for real happiness oneday! I still believe that day will come but no ...not anymore I can't Even afford to live for single second in between these ugly people who never give damn to others feelings!!

swara bend down... corner of table slightly touched her making her to come back to senses... she trembled... she got up and made way to room to pretend to be asleep when shekar peeps in!!

___________________________________

"baba..." ansh called ...

"haan beta " he responded..

"kaho na beta...aap parishan dikte ho na? kya huva? mujse kahne mei itna parishan kyu?" shekar asked seeing him hesitating.. shekar pulled him to lap...

"are u going to office today?" he asked thoughtfully...

"haan " shekar  said giving suspicious look... every day he goes to office but ansh never asked but why suddenly today? he wondered...

"mat jaavo baba...swaru Dii is not at all well... temperature is much more than yesterday" ansh cried literally.. he couldn't see her in pain...only sane person who understands her well!

"kya? didn't she had tablets?" shekar asked worriedly..

ansh couldn't answer.. if he said no , what if shekar scold getting angry? if he said yes , he becomes liar..he is confused to answer...

"uto beta...I will check her..." shekar made ansh stand from lap  making ansh let out a lil relief sigh...

"baba.. I'm Afraid... " ansh too is shivering seeing her condition and he hugged his baba while shekar ruffled his hair thoughtfully..

" I won't go to  office till she gets well" shekar spoke out determined making ansh immense happy...

"thank you baba... btw even I won't go to school" ansh too said..while shekar said okay ...they both intertwined their hands & walked towards swara's room....

____________________________________

hope you like it!..

hello readers...

glad to see ur love on my this particular story.. thank you all from all my heart..

guys but my another story "it happened again" is getting low response.. I know not every story are liked by all...but I assure you that you will love that story too ...hope to u people's reviews there too...

what you know looking low response make me lazy to WRITE..

will be waiting❤
ramla