chap:38|The concert

"You may leave now! I just pretended to respect yiu just because shekar was alive and now you have no relation left with me and this house.. You are a complete stranger to me now and tie up your bags and bid goodbye to this mansion which is all mine now!" Janaki said in high pitch pointing towards ragini's mother ,making everyone at home to get rooted to their place....

Ansh wiggled & stood up at once...he found himself in hospital corridor, he was sleeping in sitting position and it was a nightmare!.

He picked his phone from the pocket and thought to call Swara to ask whether she is fine or not..he dialled swara's number but before he press call button he pressed back button..

"No she might be busy in preparation and moreover she will ask about baba and will get sad..she is with bhayya & she must be fine" he said to himself and walked towards ICU.. He is standing there outside watching shekar through hole..

Their night walk, their little fight, their prank, the way they used to pull each other's leg till late night, their pillow fight, their midnight food session, his kiddish tone talks with them and everything, I mean every bit of things came flowing like a moving picture in front of ansh making him to weep..

He stood there itself sobbing, wiping the small glass hole ...

____________

Swasan side:-

Swara is looking out through glass and sanskar is driving slowly to make it a bit long journey.. He selected a song from his playlist and let them play..

Sometimes long journey and gentle music is a best medicine for broken heart to heal..

Swara closed her eyes just to feel the music, unknowingly a tear brimmed down to her lap...

Half an hour later sanskar jerked the car while she opened her eyes and gave a confused look.. He took a turn to park it ...

"Let's buy some outfit for you" he said making out s steering wheel..

Swara is about to open her mouth to say something but he cuts her-

"Little squirrel, many guests and people will gather there & you want to look ugly infront of them?"

"Say directly that I'm looking ugly" Swara snapped..

"Arrey I never meant that"

"Then what? There's no point in taunting indirectly after all I'm not dumb..& lemme say if you want a beautiful to give concert for your academy's inaugural then your choice is worst" she bites her lower lip saying the last sentence as she remembered janaki's words and how she used to abuse her calling out ugly..

"I never found another beauty like you in this whole universe" his words echoed in the car even though he stepped down..

They shopped a gown for her..sanskar had to convince her lot to buy that & atlast she agreed..sanskar himself bought matching sandals and accessories for her while she was like 'what's the need of all this?'

______________

Music academy:-

They entered inside academy and Swara went waw with the interiors..she never knew this monster had such a good taste..

"This is my dad's plan" he said looking at her stuffing hands inside pocket..

"Oh I thought how can you do this?" Swara said hiding her laughter.. He glares her,she immediately makes puppy eyes to melt him..she is smiling but it never reached her eyes, that realisation stabbed his heart to bleed..