chap:34|A night with him

Hii peeps!

How are you all?

I'm here with new chapter again..

Happy reading !

Chapter dedication: saadiya404 happy ear pricking chadii! You know you look hot and sexy😉

..........................................................

"Ask your friend miss!" Sanskar yells loosing all his patience at once..

"She isn't my friend only...she is my sister too" Swara yells back as if it's of grave importance now..

"How to manage this girl?" Sanskar hits head regretting for shouting at her as she is in tears till then..

"Only half more kilometer " ragini said immediately before sanskar hits Swara with iron rod...

"Then let's drive like pushing" sanskar said starting the car..

"Why can't you change the tyre...pushing.. It's risky no" Swara said with spilling attitude acting like she is in hyper angry..

"I don't have new tyre to change!" sanskar said trying to be serious as he couldn't stop himself from laughing seeing her poker face..

"What? Then what you planned? To stay there? It's ok for me but what will you do... There is only three rooms there & every room is filled.. If you want you can sleep in Hall or in balcony if you wished to get fresh air" Swara settled her plan as if she is the decision maker now...

"Oh little squirrel please! How much you will talk? & for your kind information laksh will bring the tyre...now please take some rest because you highly deserve it now" sanskar says while playing a beautiful smile on his lips which none noticed...

__________________________________.

They reached ragini's house, Swara met her aunty took blessings and even sanskar took her blessing... She is wearing a white saree, with empty neck, hand and ears...she removed everything after her husband's death and promised herself to not wear it again before her death as she believes that every happiness and celebration begins and ends with husband...

They talked little, in every talk ragini's mother included her husband's name making then sad seeing her pure love for him and sensing how much she misses him... She cried too atlast, Swara consoled her genuinely as she knew the real taste of missing the most loved person in life...sanskar is dumbstruck seeing how strong Swara is....

"She is totally different from the way she behaves... Waw she is amazing" he thought...

Little later laksh comes in after replacing a tyre ...he blinks in eyes seeing a damsel in front of him...

"Waw she is not less than any damsel!" He exclaims..

"Andar ayiyena" ragini welcomes him holding a glass of juice..

"Her voice isn't less than Nightingale's" he felt like he is flying in air.

_________________________ ______

"Swara Swara Swara* laksh drags Swara behind a wall, who was in hurry burry to reach kitchen...

" whaaaat?" Swara stretched rolling her eyes trying to stick to floor...

"What's her name?"

"Who's?" Swara asks with raised eyebrows, having a teasing smile playing as she noted every move of him after entering the mansion because she first saw him struck seeing ragini & she was cent percent sure that it is a love at first sight!