chap:29| Those amazing moments....

swara called her baba & said that she is going to Maheshwari mansion, ansh left to playground, later swasan & laksh reached Maheshwari mansion...

"thank God ! swara beta you came here (hugs her) you know uttara is about to eat me now (giggles) because she was all ready to come to your house" sujata breaks the  hug and welcomes her...

before swara could say anything..

"leave my swara (makes faces) swara (hugs her tight) you know I missed you alot (pouts) but who cares (dramatically) no one took me to your house.. (fake anger) & you know I have one so called brother only for name sake, he is fit for nothing, huh & I should call him bhayya bhayya bhayya" uttara mimics while throwing daggers at sanskar who is giving toothy smile to her...

"see I too missed you so I only came here" swara  is not less either...

"haan i know only yiu love me" uttara kisses her cheek while sanskar hits his forehead mumbling-

"why God why? why you love to send such annoying dramatic people into my life"

______________________________

GARDEN...

Swasan are sitting in garden , sanskar sent uttara from there because  if she is there means both swara & uttara keeps on talking , swara had to do practice and that is the reason why she is here...now swara  is adamant to sing because he scolded uttara...

"meri maa...jaldi gavo muje dher ho raha hei" atlast sanskar pleads helplessly...

"thumhaari maa ? sujata aunty bhi mere saath me gaana gayegi kya?" swara purposefully acted like innocent...

it's high time now, he is waiting for her to sing from last one hour and still she is showing her tantrums! he frowns, grits his teeth but who cares?😂 swara? no chance at all! she shrugs & gives him her bestest smile ..even the cold rock will melt at that then what about this mere cold heart? it melts like ice kept in salt...

now swara starts humming a song but he stops her showing his hand , his eyes fixed on her head making her confused...

"what happened? why are you stopping me? isn't my voice is good? didn't I took perfect tone? what's wrong? say how to start then? hello Mr will you ever say how to sing then?.......

" will you please zip your mouth...all time blabbering " he interrupts her still his eyes glued on her head..

"huh... okie (keeps index finger on her lips) " she pouts...

she acts like unzipping her mouth and "sir for a minute excuse me & please do tell what is going on on my head ? any dance programme?" she zips her mouth again and waits for his reply..

"grass hopper" he softly mumbles & moves front closer to her ...

"grass hopper??!! where ??? on my head??" she shouts & about to jump..

"shhhhhh! " he asks her to stay still holding her wrist , she closed her eyes and starts chanting something like save me God ...please save me...

he moves more closer , now his breath is  fanning her, she could hear his heart beat now!

"where the hell this grass hopper came from?" she mumbles still closing her eyes, voice is trembling maybe due to fear or due to his closeness..

"we are sitting in garden which is famous for grass & grass hopper if you really want to know" he said in his Curt cold tone..

"so my head is the place it got to rest" she retorts angrily yet it is a cute pouting whisper..

"your mouth is zipped" he cautions , she keeps quite seeing him through half opened eyes..